What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Call of Cthulhu - started yesterday - I knew it was based on a H.P. Lovecraft story but was pleasantly surprised to learn that is the same story that the quite rare and little known film Dagon is based on - now that is a brilliant horror movie I completely forgot about- must try and fine a copy of it again.
Godeater Resurrection - this game free with Godeater 2 Rage burst which is reduced from 39.99 to 15.99 on the Humble Bumble store - offer is running for one more day...
Dead Space
GTA V
The Witcher 3

Caporegime
Call of Cthulhu - started yesterday - I knew it was based on a H.P. Lovecraft story but was pleasantly surprised to learn that is the same story that the quite rare and little known film Dagon is based on - now that is a brilliant horror movie I completely forgot about- must try and fine a copy of it again.

That's one hell of a creepy game, though I prefer to watch others play it as the quality of the port isn't what you'd call polished. It can be a bit buggy too.

Thanks for the mention of the film, I'll have to check it out. :)

Soldato
Well, I've just finished the Bangkok episode in Hitman... And wow, another brilliant episode! I spent an hour on this one, as I really wanted to scout out the area first before diving in for the assassinations.

I've gotten 5/5 rating on all missions so far with a silent assassin ranking. I don't leave evidence, no none target kills etc etc. Entirely silent. LOVE IT.

Once I've finished the next couple of episodes, I'll start back at Paris and up the difficulty and also remove all the aids like opportunity tracking, HUD and up the AI difficulty for a true Hitman experience :D

Associate
Have made the recent mistake of having a mini purchasing spree on Steam :p

I've ended up with: -

The Hunter - Call of the Wild
Sniper Elite 4
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (Currently downloading)

I've now got no idea where to start :)

Soldato
Xcom 2 is an unbelievably good game!! I can't believe I haven't followed it before and mostly got it on a whim recently on the MM, but boy o boy did it shatter any expectation I had for it and for games in general. It scratches every single itch I have for the type of game it is and it's a fantastic sci-fi experience. Very very happy about it and already lost an unhealthy amount of time with it (the one more turn syndrome is so real). Look forward to start playing around with mods as well. If you like RTS/RTT & Sci-fi games, BUY IT!!

Associate
I just finished the first tomb raider again, forgot how good it was! Got the latest one to play through for the first time but I am going to wait for my Ryzen rig.
Also just started LA noire again, great game.

Back
Top Bottom