What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
Its all to do with the moral choices you make, when talking to people, things you do etc..., ive played it umpteen times, and only ever got the bad ending, but i got the good one this time, so must have got enough of the points for the good one :D

LL also has alternate endings :)

Soldato
Just started Amnesia: The Dark Descent for the first time. 1 hour in and enjoying soaking up the lore and background story. A few chills so far but nothing too hard on the heart... I've got a real itch for horror games recently. After failing to get through Outlast I'd kinda shied away from them but after managing to get through all of Alien Isolation my confidence or should that be courage has been restored.

Caporegime
Gah, just had the frozen enemy bug on LL, in the room with the big fan you need to turn off to crawl through, the only ones that were moving, were the heavily armoured buggers that come in when the alarm goes off, was like it till i got to the rail-car, guy that uncovers that was ok, so will see if its gone back to normal from now on.

Wasn't going to reatart the chapter, as i was near the end :p

Soldato
after finishing Dark souls I had my usual post dark souls slump where nothing else seemed as good, tried Mass effect and it felt old as did the combat but the story was OK until I got 3 crashes in a single afternoon so that's been put on the shelf, started Mass Effect 2 and feels much better but I fancied a simple but fun pick up and play game so decided on Borderlands 2 GOTY due to the quest nature I can pop on for 10 min quest but also spend an afternoon playing it when I am in the mood.

I played a good bit on console at launch but was playing with friends but they had more gaming time so soon out levelled me and when we did play together I didn't seem to be doing anything but I got all the XP. hopefully this will hold my attention for a period but as it will always be installed I can go back and continue at any point.

I'm tempted to setup my controller as I find them more relaxing then a keyboard and mouse on a chair but its working well so far so ill hold off for now.

Soldato
Picked up Tomb Raider for about £5 a while back. If you've not played it I'd recommend it. Bought Rise Of The Tomb Raider on the strength of the first reboot, but so far it's not as good.

Soldato
Picked up Tomb Raider for about £5 a while back. If you've not played it I'd recommend it. Bought Rise Of The Tomb Raider on the strength of the first reboot, but so far it's not as good.

Mmm well yeah the story is a bit meh compared to the first one but the gameplay is just as good and it looks amazing. Does anyone else think that Lara's mammary glands are getting smaller with each new instalment!? Fired up Tomb Raider Legend a few months ago and I was like woah - there's the Lara I remember so fondly from my teenage youth! :D

Soldato
Just started Clive Barker's Undying and Star Wars KOTR - playing through both for the first time and loving them so far. KOTR reminds me very much ME1 - I think I'm going to really enjoy this as long as the combat doesn't get as strategic as Dragon Age Origins as I really suck at that style of combat and it will stop me getting through the game.

I've managed to engineer quite a bit of gaming time over the past year or so - probably averaging 4-5 hours a day and given I have 3 kids and a career I'm quite chuffed with that. Those 4 hours have allowed me to juggle 5+ games at a time which have fallen into a regular selection of categories:

Old classic game (although always new to me as I wasn't a PC gamer in the past) - currently India Jones and the Emperor's Tomb.
A horror game - presently Clive Barker's Undying
A 'big' game which is usually an 'action RPG' - The Witcher 3 just now.
A AAA game I've always wanted to play - GTA V at the moment
A FPS game - Battlefield Hardline at the moment
A StarWars game (I bought the Star Wars humble bundle pack so have around 15 of them from across the years) - KOTR just now.
And then there is always one other - usually one that I spent more that my average of £6 on that hasn't quite gripped me but I'm determined to get through which is Godeater - Resurrection right now.

Soldato
Mmm well yeah the story is a bit meh compared to the first one but the gameplay is just as good and it looks amazing. Does anyone else think that Lara's mammary glands are getting smaller with each new instalment!? Fired up Tomb Raider Legend a few months ago and I was like woah - there's the Lara I remember so fondly from my teenage youth! :D

They made them smaller, but at least they aren't triangle like the original TR1 :p.

I kept reading how Rise of the TR was better in every way to its predecessor, but so far it just seems like i'm playing the same game. Still enjoying it though.

Soldato
Started the Mass Effect trilogy again.

Currently on IIos after that cheeky scamp Saren.

Heh, after all the Mass Effect Andromederp chatter, I've just reinstalled it again, never quite finished it first time around, so hopefully will do now.

Currently d/l Mass Effect Updated/Improved Textures Mod (MEUITM), 4.4GB worth, and the xbox 360 controller mod, looking forward to it.

Soldato
Heh, after all the Mass Effect Andromederp chatter, I've just reinstalled it again, never quite finished it first time around, so hopefully will do now.

Currently d/l Mass Effect Updated/Improved Textures Mod (MEUITM), 4.4GB worth, and the xbox 360 controller mod, looking forward to it.
Yeah i am also running with the texture pack, rude not to.
Using a g502 so have a decent mapping sorted out using the wheel lean buttons for attack and move.

Back
Top Bottom