What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Was thinking of buying NieR:Automata as it's currently on sale. Changed my mind when i seen it's Anime (I hate the style, it's tacky as ****, may as well use clipart it's that bad IMO) and published by Square.

Apparently, the game has 26 endings. Some devs are just off their head with this type of nonsense.

Last edited:
Soldato
Started Alien Isolation. I'm bricking myself already and I have only been on 20 minutes. Had to turn it off, and this is a 44 year old talking. :)
It is terrifying but you have to stick with it. I actually parked out if for a couple of months on my first playthrough because it was so intense but went back with new found resolve and managed to complete it. I've never felt such a sense of achievement for completing a game before! It really is a masterpiece so man up and keep going! :D I'm 38 by the way - I don't think you're ever too old to be scared...

Soldato
RB6 Siege, done 530+ hours on it since launch and love it. Its my go to game but recently found it's the only game I play. Need to get back into Witcher 3 but just don't have time for epic 4+ hour gaming sessions.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
PUBG - Still my No.1 game at the moment.

BF1 which the new DLC has come out for

Overwatch, which I have just bought. I have to say its a bit rubbish on 21:9

Soldato
Toybox Turbos! Picked this up in a loot crate bundle from GMG - I had no idea this game existed but this is modern version of Micromachines! It's even done by Codemasters it just doesn't have the actual Micromachines name but all the gameplay is there including the head to head elimination races where you have to get so far ahead of your opponent to fill up you points bar to win. I forgot how much fun and intense that is! Having so much fun with this - definitely worth checking out if you where a fan of the Micromachines games on the 16bit consoles...

Edit: I know there was an official Micromachines successor released recently which admittedly I haven't played, but according to the reviews, Toybox Turbos is the much better game.

Soldato
Game of Thrones - The Role Playing game. I didn't know this game even existed until a few weeks back but this is an official game with the story written by George RR Martin and narrated by Conleth Hill (Varys the Spider). I don't think it got great reviews at the time for whatever reason but the story is supposed to be really good for fans of the show - only a couple of hours in, it starts with you as a ranger at The Wall beheading a deserter, good stuff so far...

Soldato
Homefront: The Revolution - In a nut shell its an Urban version of Farcry and I am enjoying it. :)
Will look into that. I like open world games.
It is terrifying but you have to stick with it. I actually parked out if for a couple of months on my first playthrough because it was so intense but went back with new found resolve and managed to complete it. I've never felt such a sense of achievement for completing a game before! It really is a masterpiece so man up and keep going! :D I'm 38 by the way - I don't think you're ever too old to be scared...
Puffs :D. I gave up on at as it was a borefest. Might try it again at some point, tedious in parts, silly things like not being able to jump over something like a small gap, have to take the long way around. Prefer more life-like games

Soldato
Will look into that. I like open world games.

Puffs :D. I gave up on at as it was a borefest. Might try it again at some point, tedious in parts, silly things like not being able to jump over something like a small gap, have to take the long way around. Prefer more life-like games
I understand what you're saying but you have to take it as it is - it's a horror game after all and if you wanted horror films to be more life-like you wouldn't enjoy many of them.

Soldato
Picked up Redout when Bundle Stars were selling it for £8 a few days back. Wow this game is so much fun! I'd completely lost interest in racing games - well with cars anyway - but this racing is so rapid and the tracks with the loops and contours are just amazing. Shame there doesn't seem to be many playing it online - usually between 24 - 40 players and I haven't actually managed to get an online match but the career mode is awesome anyway.

Caporegime
Doom 2 with the 'Don't Play With Hell - Black Edition' mod.

If you're a fan of Doom 1 & 2 mods you definitely should try it out. The attention to detail is very good.

Back
Top Bottom