What PC games are you playing?

Associate
As well as playing Rocket League. This weekend I bought Fallout 4 from steam. Before I left gaming a few years ago I really enjoyed playing oblivion on the Xbox the 360 and so far I am loving Fallout 4. At lest than a tenner can't complain at all.

Soldato
I'm not sure how I missed Prey when it first came out, but I snapped it up for £12 the other day as I needed something new to play. Glad I did as it's fantastic so far!

The whole experience is absolutely brilliant, my game of 2017 for sure. I'm a bit jealous!

Playing Rust for online ragequits, factorio for podcast and chill out, and just got into Dishonoured 2 which so far I'm enjoying but I really don't like some of the art style, like enemies and objects further away being blurry, and the whole game being a little soft focus. Other than that it's good so far.

Soldato
In the same usual loop of replaying games I've completed countless times already. Currently playing Pillars of Eternity again.

Nothing coming out any time soon I'm bothered about tbh.

I tried the demo of Seven The Days Long Gone, and thought it was OK, but I'll wait til its a a bit cheaper I think.

Soldato
Currently playing Pillars of Eternity again.

Got this for a song recently, is it good?

I'm quite envious of your play choices, you must get such good value out of your games.

I've got so many I played games in my library, I love the idea when I by them but forget to start them, and buy more!

Soldato
Got this for a song recently, is it good?

Very good modern take on the old Infinity Engine isometric RPGs. Probably about 80 odd hours of gameplay including the dlc. I have already completed it with the dlc, but the beauty of a good rpg is replaying it in a completely different way, and this game is great in that regard.

Unless there is a new game that really catches my eye, I only really play RPGs, which means I usually end up replaying the better ones until the next big one comes along!

Soldato
Witcher 3 – only got around to it recently. Wow! I can see why so many people call it the best game ever. Still not entirely sure what I’m doing, but learning it and loving it. An absolutely brilliant game. Will spend a long time here, very happily.

Also great to not play games on release and instead play them later when they actually work properly, no more new releases for me.

Soldato
Decided to play through Portal and Portal 2 again and try and obtain the achievements.

Then looking to start Alien isolation.

Trying to get into the Witcher 3, but I don't really have the time...

Will take time but SO worth it. Took me about 40-50 hours just to get into the swing of things. Still learning a lot. Easily one of the best games ever. Leaving work early today, again, to go back

jkb

jkb

Associate
Assassins Creed Origins, the first assassin's creed game I've actually played for any length of time. It feels like far cry primal but obviously in a different setting and that's not a bad thing. Next up Kingdom Come Deliverance

Soldato
Slain - Back From Hell. Whilst I keep buying and picking up 2D 'Metroidvania' type games in bundles, I usually play for half an hour and then don't go back to them. This time however, I keep coming back for more. The difficulty, gameplay and most importantly, the placing of checkpoints is spot on so that the challenge that makes these games what they are is there, but without the frustration of having to go too far back and replay when you die. It also looks and sounds awesome. Reduced to £2.50 on Steam just now...

Associate
Have to say I've never been bothered with this game, always thought it weren't for me and never entertained playing it but got it on the cheap a while back and installed it this weekend... I was so wrong and I'm really enjoying it.

Witcher 3

Soldato
Witcher 3 – only got around to it recently. Wow! I can see why so many people call it the best game ever. Still not entirely sure what I’m doing, but learning it and loving it. An absolutely brilliant game. Will spend a long time here, very happily.

Also great to not play games on release and instead play them later when they actually work properly, no more new releases for me.

Same. Started this a couple of weeks ago and I play it all the time. It's a brilliant game and looks fantastic.

Won't buy new releases either, but, the only thing I miss about this is the chat about the game with others when it's all new. On the plus side, most of the bugs are fixed by the time I get around to playing games.

Back
Top Bottom