What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Battlefield 1, Subnautica, AC Origins and Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Started replaying Rise of the Tomb Raider but very quickly realised that after the Syria part - the game starts to get a bit dull with the whole Russian Jesus thing.

Associate
Im a big ac fan played them all to completion. Origins is good i am liking it i seriously like the new changes to it sort of reminds me of far cry which isn't a bad thing.

It's a game series I want to like but I just can't seem to get motivated to see them through, got Origins on my X and played for a few hours but that's it.. not touched it since!

Soldato
Nothing.

Literally nothing.

Everytime i try to play PUBG I cant find friends to squad with because they are already too full.

I play 1 game solo and log off.

want something single player to sink my teeth into - but not sure what really.

Soldato
Yeah everyone says this. And I have been tempted on occasion.

Sometimes I just love a mindless action game, or a fun hack and slash though without much thought required. But I just cant find much that fits that bill either.

Soldato
Yeah everyone says this. And I have been tempted on occasion.

Sometimes I just love a mindless action game, or a fun hack and slash though without much thought required. But I just cant find much that fits that bill either.

Serious Sam? Doom? Dishonoured 2 can be pretty awesome fun hacking and slashing?

What I can heartily recommend is the prototype games. Just completed 2 and it was great fun! Takes a bit of effort to get working on some machines though.

Waiting for a sale on my no 1. Graphics aren't up to much but damn that game was fun!

Back
Top Bottom