What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
I've reinstalled Far Cry 5 since the release of the DLC packs, currently playing the mission to mars game.

I have also been trying to play some games I purchased some time ago and never got round to playing them, which include

Borderlands The pre-sequal
Prey (newer one)
Alan Wake

Soldato
Still on Dying Light and it’s finally grabbed me. The Stomp finisher and bow & arrow changed everything, as well as having everything above lvl 10; This game feels great now and I feel like a badass running along in the day.

I’ve got a good rifle and pistol but almost never use them. Good cutting weapons and the bow make short work of almost all enemies and the shield and Molotov’s are particularly handy. I grab airdrops with ease.

At night I still poop myself; whoever said getting camouflage meant you weren’t scared of the night is a fibber, I have to wear my brown pants every time. I haven’t done any night missions yet, but I’ve been caught out after dark a few times and I always end up hiding somewhere difficult to access and waiting it out; excellent feeling of tension.

It’s gone from a 6/10 to a 9/10 for me :)

Soldato
I dabbled with GTAV in first person mode last weekend and have been playing it every night since lol.

Best game ever material for me. I mistakenly assumed first person mode was a tacked on gimmick. It's sublime!

Man of Honour
I’ve finished TW3 and expansions, so I’m back on TF2. I’ve recently got BF1 for a tenner so I played through the campaign on that and enjoyed it.

Caporegime
Still on Dying Light and it’s finally grabbed me. The Stomp finisher and bow & arrow changed everything, as well as having everything above lvl 10; This game feels great now and I feel like a badass running along in the day.

I’ve got a good rifle and pistol but almost never use them. Good cutting weapons and the bow make short work of almost all enemies and the shield and Molotov’s are particularly handy. I grab airdrops with ease.

At night I still poop myself; whoever said getting camouflage meant you weren’t scared of the night is a fibber, I have to wear my brown pants every time. I haven’t done any night missions yet, but I’ve been caught out after dark a few times and I always end up hiding somewhere difficult to access and waiting it out; excellent feeling of tension.

It’s gone from a 6/10 to a 9/10 for me :)
Agree with all of that. 'The Following' expansion is worth a play through too.

Caporegime
Yes I’ve heard it is, not sure if I’ve got it. I have three DLC missions but I believe this is more of a separate add on.

Is it more of the same or does it add something different?
Main differences that I recall are that it's based in the countryside instead of the city, and you get a scrambler-type-kart-thing that you can modify and upgrade.

You keep all your levels so can capitalise on that.

By the way I never managed to eradicate a single volatile nest. Solid af.

Soldato
Main differences that I recall are that it's based in the countryside instead of the city, and you get a scrambler-type-kart-thing that you can modify and upgrade.

You keep all your levels so can capitalise on that.

By the way I never managed to eradicate a single volatile nest. Solid af.

To be honest that’s sounds brill. I plan to ring a lot out of this game, I’m not into collectibles but I generally try to complete all the side quests and events. So hopefully I’ll be a bit of a beast by the time I play the add on.

I haven’t done any of those hazard zones, dark zones or nests yet. I’ll be sure to take a shot gun and assault rifle, as well as my brown trousers :p

Thanks man.

Associate
have little to play at the minute, so i picked up shadow of war of £15, downloading now, other than that, playing cs go and rocket league on occasion, single player wise its the evil within 2 and pillars od eternity 2 deadfire

Back
Top Bottom