What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
I thought Alan Wake was distinctly average. I remember loving the first few levels and being really bored near the end. It looks beautiful at the time though.

Soldato
I think more than anything it was the setting that tickled me. Combat was on a meh side and repetitive.

DLC was nothing revolutionary but provided a slightly different feel and theme.

Caporegime
Alan Wake got postponed and I went for Remember Me instead. I've played it twice already but it's still a fantastic game. Shame I'm in the minority and it probably will never get a sequel.

Soldato
Was going through my library the other night as I was bored, fired up Bastion and I will definitely be completing it! Beautiful game with vibrant colours and humorous narrative :D
Shame I can't force it to 1440p though :(

Soldato
I'm 14 hours in to Hollow Knight now and barely scratched the surface. There are so many winding paths and things to discover.

Probably the best tenner I've spent on a game!

Soldato
I'm 14 hours in to Hollow Knight now and barely scratched the surface. There are so many winding paths and things to discover.

Probably the best tenner I've spent on a game!
Fantastic isn't it!

I'm going to start a new game when the final expansion comes out on the 23rd.

Soldato
Go bored of AC:O again and found a copy of CoD Advanced Warfare lying around while going through some stuff. Campaigns normally ain't long so going to give it a blast.

Man of Honour
OP
Go bored of AC:O again and found a copy of CoD Advanced Warfare lying around while going through some stuff. Campaigns normally ain't long so going to give it a blast.

Oh, I have that lying around and the first two black ops. Must get round to playing them.

Dipping in and out of monster hunter world and no mans sky at the moment.

Soldato
Torturing myself and playing Dark Souls 2 SOTFS again, farming for the Iron Clad set, although cannot wear it yet due to carry weight whatever it is.

I am determined to beat The Pursuer..

Caporegime
Heretic with Quake: Descent into Heresy mod. Really good.

I regularly keep coming back to Heretic but until now, I haven't been able to get into to it for some strange reason. Quite often the case, I find, when a game passes you by back in the day.

Soldato
Back playing stalker shadow of Chernobyl with the complete mod after watching Guy martin the other week at Chernobyl made me want to have another run through :) still a good game not perfect by any means but todays developers can still learn lessons from it :p

Soldato
Fantastic isn't it!

I'm going to start a new game when the final expansion comes out on the 23rd.
I'll be nowhere near finishing it by then by the looks of it!

The atmosphere in the game is amazing for a 2d platformer. I just best the Soul master on the 5th attempt... I rage quit twice, but so satisfying when I finally beat him!

Associate
Built new pc, starting to get back into lots of games. Playing Faeria again after a big break. I enjoy it, but quite shocked to see the player numbers really small now.

Back
Top Bottom