What PC games are you playing?

Man of Honour
Apex Legends. Loving it considering it's free. Barely touched BO4 since I installed it. You can tell it's by the same guys behind Titanfall.

Associate
Dishonored. This time going complete chaos mode and killing anything that moves. I think it's turning out to be much more fun this way.
Try the 2nd one after its pretty decent. Also the follow on story *death of the outsider. I enjoyed it but like all games never finished them !

About to start metro exodus since i got a shiny 2080 RTX memelord gpu

Soldato
really enjoying the division and destiny 2 at the moment. they are the only MP games i am touching at the moment.

Destiny 2 was free and division gold was like £14 iirc so cant grumble. (i just wish my mates all had the gold version but they are on base game from humble)

once i get through the free destiny 2 content that was given away i am confident i can persuade my mates to buy what ever DLC is out by that time.

Soldato
I'm back in the frame of mind in which only Dark Souls will do, so after wrapping up the DLCs for Dark Souls III, I'm working through NG+, about to finish Lothric Castle. Decided I'd set myself the challenge of a run with no deaths to bosses (it was going to be a no death run full-stop, but then I forgot about - and backed into - that gang of infinite stamina and fire attack knights in Irithyll, so now it's just a no deaths to bosses run...).

I remember last time I put DSIII aside before the DLC, I just couldn't feel motivated to play any other games and I'm kind of getting that way again now. I've played a few games I've really enjoyed since before Christmas, but now anything not Dark Souls feels a bit empty and pointless. Not sure how these games do this to me. I am really enjoying playing through it again, though. I just hope I'll be able to muster some enthusiasm for some of the other games I splashed out on a few months ago and still haven't played.

Caporegime
I think Emily has more violent and powerful powers, but I played Corvo and stealth.

I picked her. The detail in Dishonored 2, which I've now started, is unbelievable. It must have taken a whole army of artists to draw this world. It's even more elaborate than Hitman 2 with all the different buildings and alleyways you can explore.

I don't know what Arkane are working on now but my body is totally ready for a Dishonored 3.

Back
Top Bottom