What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
I think Emily has more violent and powerful powers, but I played Corvo and stealth.

I think I made a total boob and actually didn't get to try out Emily's best powers until the final level as I spent all my runes on powers that weren't really that good! What a dumdum. Now I feel like I have to play through it all again. But going to resist and continue on with Death of the Outsider now.

Soldato
Iv'e got the 7 days to die bug again, so am currently on day 14 of the new alpha 17.2 build. They have added so much new stuff it's almost like playing a new game every Alpha update. The level designers have been hard at work adding new locations to Navezgane and turning a lot of the main points of interest into loot dungeons. There will be an obvious way into the building and then you follow along and zombies break out of wardrobes or drop down from above and block you in :D. Then when you get to the end theres usually some nice loot. I even found a big underground bunker under some inconspicuous building in the middle of the desert.

It's actually amazing how good the game is starting to look, considering it's a voxel based world like minecraft and actually looked like minecraft in Alpha 1. They're now adding in little fine details that are really helping to make the gfx pop. Like these body bags for example, loads of little clutter items that help bring the wold to life.

uS9rEii.jpg.png

c6MyEm6.jpg.png

Soldato
Playing Star Traders: Frontiers. If your a fan of the genre an absolute blast and going for £8 on steam at the moment.

Its surprisingly a fairly deep game, with a lot of lore and behind the curtains political machinations, upgrade and buy new ships, level your crew, play how you want (can ignore the story) and maps are pretty big. T

There is a repetitiveness to it and combat can be a tad boring, but overall well worth the £8 so far.

Caporegime
Just finished the Dishonored trilogy. Amazing. The last game I thought was a load of tripe at the beginning but I soon got to grips with it and it'll now be one of my favourite games of all time.

Next up, Assassin's Creed: Origins. Second attempt. I got bored first time.

Associate
I've sank way too much time into Subnautica over the last week. Performance is to be a bit ropey on my aging laptop but it's been really good fun. I'm getting to the point now where I've got most of the upgrades for my various vehicles so I need to start exploring the depths of the ocean now.

Associate
Still playing Assassins Creed Odyssey and just started Anno 1800 but yet to really get into it. I going to give Apex a go since its included in my Origin Prem.

Soldato
Completed Sekiro but felt like starting NG+ right away for other endings and challenge.
Other than that, have to go back to RE2 Claire playthrough, ocassional Tekken and also waiting for Yakuza Kiwami 2 PC release.

Haven't played Dirt Rally 2.0 in a month and just went back to RDR2 on PS4. Too little time to play everything.

Soldato
As nothing else is really grabbing me right now, I've downloaded the latest dlc, loads of mods and prepared myself mentally.

I'm going back to Darkest Dungeon!

Associate
I bought Hitman GOTY a while back but never really got around to playing it until I installed a demo for Hitman 2 and found out that you can play the original game in the newer engine and I am loving it!

I've spent quite a bit of time in the Paris map doing challenges, but figured I should just work my way through some other maps and see what they are like. Currently exploring the Colorado map. What a great game!

Associate
I've sank way too much time into Subnautica over the last week. Performance is to be a bit ropey on my aging laptop but it's been really good fun. I'm getting to the point now where I've got most of the upgrades for my various vehicles so I need to start exploring the depths of the ocean now.

That's about the point I got to, but never put in the last couple of hours to finish things off. I enjoyed the slow discovery / tech tree stuff a lot more than the actual story.

Back
Top Bottom