What PC games are you playing?

Associate
I just keep coming back to warframe, they keep adding new stuff which is great though I have a hard time keeping up with all of it. I also like Grid and Project Cars but I'd really like some kind of open world driving sim. Not euro truck simulator though, on rare occasions I play that too

Soldato
Got all achievements on Sekiro and now trying to get into Dark Souls 3. Yakuza Kiwami 2 releases tomorrow so will be mostly playing those two, I think.

Soldato
AC Origins DLC2 and looking forward to ending it, too long and too drawn out a game. Ubi is trying to emulate Witcher 3 and while they have nice world designers and artists, the writers and quest designers are very poor in comparison.

Soldato
Spending an hour or so in the evening with Wolfenstein II at the moment.

Quite liking it. It doesn't try one jot to be more than it is: an old-school on-rails FPS with decent gunplay and a high camp aethetic - and no innovation or pretensions to anything else. I think I'm near the end after nine hours or so, so it looks like it's paced pretty well not to overstay its welcome too.

Associate
Still Playing Football Manager 2016 , although i am at the stage of playing as a 2nd tier Croatian Team :)

Phowar, it's been a while since I did an obscure team save. Just don't have the stamina in me. I'll going for Real Vallodolid now owned by Ronaldo (The original). Never really had a proper save in Spain before, so I'll be looking forward to that.

Associate
I just keep coming back to warframe, they keep adding new stuff which is great though I have a hard time keeping up with all of it. I also like Grid and Project Cars but I'd really like some kind of open world driving sim. Not euro truck simulator though, on rare occasions I play that too

Just curious, how much if any have you spent on the game? I have a friend in Sweden who has put in roughly £1500 into the game so far.

Associate
Phowar, it's been a while since I did an obscure team save. Just don't have the stamina in me. I'll going for Real Vallodolid now owned by Ronaldo (The original). Never really had a proper save in Spain before, so I'll be looking forward to that.

Normally when a game is new I do the normal tactic of playing as Stoke followed by Hoffenhiem and maybe a AFC Telford game (got them to Premiership but way too time consuming, and went straight back down with about 15 points.) FM16 still play better than the more recent carnations of this game imho.

Associate
Just curious, how much if any have you spent on the game? I have a friend in Sweden who has put in roughly £1500 into the game so far.
Oh man, I'm not that rich. I've spent like five quid or something, I usually just grind and craft stuff. Maybe that's why I keep getting annoyed with the game because some **** is ridiculous to get without paying. You can also trade for the currency so you can in theory get stuff without spending any actual money.

Soldato
Just finished:

Divinity Original Sin 2 9/10 - Dragged near the end, just lost motivation to complete it but got there
Accounting (VR) base 7/10 - for a free game, its amazing. I only had one issue with throwing something not working but very very funny game

Back
Top Bottom