1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What PC games are you playing?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by CaptainRAVE, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ic1male

Caporegime

Exapunks. Just about the right level of brain frazzling so far.

2. divebod

Gangster

Picked up Anno 1404 in a recent steam deal. GTA V online too, but failed gpu's not helping atm. Waiting on AMD gpu news on Monday to see which way to go.

3. ic1male

Caporegime

Steamworld Heist. Don't like it. Not as much as fun as the other Steamworld games.

4. DeanT77

Hitman

Diablo 3 and lots of it at the moment, the latest season with the LoN buff is spot on!

5. Radox-0

Mobster

Currently playing spellforce 3 Soul Harvest recently released. Love both genera the game covers (RPG and RTS) and liked spell force 3 base game.

6. arc@css

Caporegime

Played about half of episode 5 of Doom (Sigil) yesterday. It's not bad so far, worth checking out if you like earlier fps games. I'm not adding much in the way of mods for a first time experience though 'beautiful doom' compliments it very nicely.

7. VoG

Soldato

Mass Effect with MEUITM anniversary edition gfx overhaul mod, looks surprisingly good for a mod, couldn't go back to the vanilla game after this.

8. String

Capodecina

Divinity Original Sin 2

I'm trying to get into a new genre as I've hit the wall like a lot of others. It's really enjoyable now that I've sunk 20hrs into it and starting to get a feel for the system. I'm really difficult though.

9. ic1male

Caporegime

Ori and the Blind Forest. Doing my head in. The jumping about is so goddamn fiddly. I can only play it in half hour bursts before I start going mental.

10. melmac

Soldato

Factorio. Have this for ages and just never got around to playing it until now. Interesting game.

I had asked in another thread about playing Total War Shogun 2 or buying the new 3 Kingdoms, while waiting for replies I started Factorio and I haven't really thought about another game since :)

11. Infidelus

Wise Guy

Went a bit retro when I saw Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive was on a recent Steam sale for just over a quid and works natively on Linux (I have the original game CD). Been playing it on and off for the last couple of weeks and absolutely loving it. I shall be sad when I finish (only two missions left ...) :p

12. Random Guy Esq.

Wise Guy

There's a new Desperados on the way from the makers of Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. :)

13. Alright

Associate

Was playing that game yesterday as well. It's amazing. I love it. Great Metroidvania!

14. ic1male

Caporegime

Have you done the tree bit yet? :p

15. Infidelus

Wise Guy

Good to know. May have to keep an eye out for that. Thanks :)

16. Subzero85

Hitman

Yes its on steam, hopefully coming out this year, will definetely be picking it up

17. tek81

Wise Guy

Dead Island. One of the most annoying games I've ever played. I just want to complete it, but I can only stomach playing it for an hour max at a time.

18. arc@css

Caporegime

Motion sickness or too creepy? :)

19. tek81

Wise Guy

I'm just sick of doing errands for people. Also, the game mechanics just seem a little off. The fact that I've only recently completed RE2 probably doesn't help; I miss having lots of guns.

20. Alright

Associate

I got to it, but I'll finish it over the weekend when I get more time. I always die like 200 times at that part. :D