What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
European Truck Sim 2 (ETS2) with Pro Mods 2.41 installed (adds huge chunks of Europe missing from the vanilla and DLC areas). I'm just finding it incredibly addictive, particularly heading up north into Scandinavia where the scenery is very well drawn. I also need to find a job that takes me across to Iceland which is, by all accounts, on a par with some of the rally games. First order of business is to tackle that quarry road near Kirkenes which defeated me the first time in my carpy little Renault truck. Now got a fully upgraded Volvo which will hopefully get me in and out okay.

Associate
Installed Colin McRae: Dirt 2. Still a great game that holds up well today. Shame the game was pulled from Steam due to licencing. It has a great soundtrack too.

Also been playing XCOM, a bit of Warframe and Forza Horizon 4.

Associate
Finally got proper internet instead of 4g in the new flat so for the first time in weeks i'm able to play shooters without +200ms ping.

Currently playing R6S, Apex legends and Battlefield 1/V. When I get sick of online toxicity I pop on a some Surviving mars.

Associate
Prey. Got it in a recent sale and I'm really enjoying it. I've played System Shock 2 through 3/4 times and this has a very similar feel. Runs ok on my ageing PC (i5/7850) as well.
I have just started this today as well and 3 hours in. Looking good so far. Reminds me of Bioshock with the power ups and the various capabilities and some mysterious character guiding you.

Associate
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream - picked up for a quid on a current GOG sale

Holy smokes this game is far darker than I anticipated.

Associate
Dirt 4 only £8.99 on Steam, with even a lower end Driving Force GT wheel it's truly an incredible experience. Anyone who likes driving games who doesn't have a wheel should really get one, even under £100 the GT is pretty nice still.

ETS2 that someone posted as well, not played in a while, but that's the game that made me buy the wheel years back, totally zen experience with a wheel.

Soldato
Currently playing RUST,rather enjoying it tbh I love the base building aspect,I keep playing on high resource servers though,i should probably try vanilla servers to get the proper feel for building and upgrading my base slowly from gathering resources etc.
Bought hurtworld too on deal,I hear its very similar to rust.

Caporegime
Trying to start Kingdom Come Deliverance but I keep getting hooked on Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. That game is still brilliant 20 years on. I'm hoping MS will remaster Age of Mythology at some point. That is the only RTS game that I've ever completed the campaign on. And I've played many RTS games. That one is something special.

Man of Honour
Not sure why but I fancied trying Diablo 3 again after I got bored towards the end. I didn't have the latest expansion (Necromancer) so I installed that, not realising it's just a new character, doh! May as well play it from the start. I was level 46 I think before and I had no idea where I had got to so I'm looking forward to it. Now to work out what stash to send over if I can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom