What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Shadow Warrior 2 and it's so much fun! I'm not sure it's quite as good as the first, but the combat is awesome. I started on normal and it was far too easy and made the game dull, so started again on hard and its much better.

Only negative is the upgrades you collect are a bit lack lustre. I find myself just never using them as it's too much hassle reading through them for the low % upgrade.

Soldato
Playing through far cry 5, mostly to finish up the story so I feel free to uninstall. I can imagine if I was more of a fps guy, it could be more interesting, though somethings are a little irritating. Still, enjoyable enough to actually want to finish it I guess :).

Soldato
OK, so the comments I read about Shadow Warrior 2 becoming repetitive are true and I'm bored now :(. Going to slog it out and try and get it finished though as I hate leaving unfinished games. The maps feel like mini arenas more than maps and it has the same empty, un-real feel to it that the new Doom has.

Soldato
Still mostly the division for multiplayer
For solo am dabbling with FO4 VR and NMS VR

In my push to complete some games and uninstall I am thinking of going back to Dark Souls. I am probably a very good chunk in but fining it a bit daunting to get back to it having not played for years and not remembering where I am up too, what I am doing or the map layout

Associate
Just installed the GOG version of The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. To my surprise it also includes a remastered version of Escape from Butcher Bay.

The game still holds up today. Shame they pulled game from digital stores.

Caporegime
Finished Borderlands 1, now working on both Borderlands 2 and Tales from the Borderlands. Should finish those within a couple of days and then I’ll be ready for Borderlands 3.

Associate
I always keep going back to Europa Universalis 4, even though I sink hours into it and then get annoyed I haven't played anything that has some story progression. It's a great time sink game.

Soldato
Just bought Hitman 2 standard and Hitman 1 GOTY off CDkeys to get the maps from 1 in 2 as it was cheaper than ten legacy pack, I played H1 via family sharing some time ago so it'll be great to have everything in one place and revisit those maps and complete challenges.

Overall, great price for the two and some stupid fun to be had. I'll focus on that with some DMC5 and Tekken in between, mostly.

Associate
Finished Borderlands 1, now working on both Borderlands 2 and Tales from the Borderlands. Should finish those within a couple of days and then I’ll be ready for Borderlands 3.

You've missed out Borderlands the pre sequel, BTW, which I will always think of as Borderlands 3...

Back
Top Bottom