1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What PC games are you playing?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by CaptainRAVE, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Infidelus

Wise Guy

Finally got round to playing Cities:Skylines over the Christmas period after having it in my Steam library for 3 years. I've never really played much in the way of these types of games, but it's fairly entertaining, if a little irritating sometimes when your citizens start moaning. I haven't got any of the DLC for it yet so don't know if any of them will massively improve the game or otherwise.

2. starmanwarz

Wise Guy

Just finished RDR2 and started AC:Odyssey, played 9 hours during the weekend, it's actually very fun!

3. The IPB

Mobster

Hades

It's a hack and slash roguelite. Super high paced and fun which I'm working through.

I've been on the forums a long time so don't think it's too cheeky to say I'll be streaming this evening from 21:00. Twitch.tv/mraveragejoetv drop in for a look!

4. lltfdaniel

Wise Guy

I'll post here again if i haven't so cannot remember,

For me i am stuck playing with old games,

Starcraft 2,

Command and conquer red alert 2 with yuris revenge expansion,

Garrys mod (half life 2 mod)

renegade x,

I will be buying this game when it is released which is called warcraft 3 reforged which is a remake of the classic warcraft 3 rts game i think.

I prefer and only play mini games on starcraft 2 and on garrysmod and then warcraft 3 reforged when it comes out.

And some other games to play with friends like ark survival for one or gta 5.

I only like mini games and that is solely what i am interested in,

Dan.

5. uncle_rufus

Mobster

Well my library has crossed the 700+ games mark and looking back on 2019 I didn't make that big of a dent in my backlog of games, so going to make more of an effort this year if I can

To start the year I've started Grim Fandango (which I played as a kid but never finished) and MGSV: Phantom Pain... Really enjoying both so far! I can tell MGSV is going to take a while so will likely get through various things alongside it

6. Malevolence

Capodecina

The Division 2, picked the Ultimate Edition up for a tenner and have already had a tenner's worth.

7. Robzere31

Mobster

Finally, after 3 aborted attempts to get into it, I'm playing & enjoying Witcher 3
    First few goes I just couldn't get on with the game especially the combat, however over the past couple of days ithe game has suddenly seemed to make sense.
    Perhaps something to do with watching the Netflix series...

Whatever it is, I'm finally seeing what everyone had been raving about all these years.

I still have no idea how to play Gwent though! :D

8. Narj

Capodecina

My Friend Pedro. Good fun :)

9. Blue160

Mobster

Assassins Creed Odyssey. About 7 hours in and thoroughly enjoying it.

10. NZXT30

Wise Guy

Control and struggling to get enjoyment out of it. I was expecting more from the hype surrounding it.

11. Arthur Hucksake

Mobster

The standalone Gwent game is also awesome. Not the same as the one in the game though. Oh, and it's free!!

12. apostolis_kt

Wise Guy

I think I enjoyed Gwent more in Witcher 3 than standalone, might be it is easier in game not sure. Still love it as a minigame it is brilliant!

13. ic1male

Caporegime

Yeah, that was my conclusion. Playing the AI in game was more fun than real people in Gwent. (i.e. I kept losing all the time!)

14. apostolis_kt

Wise Guy

Haha thats probably why I stopped Gwent and Heathstone. I still play some witcher 3 gwent though.

15. Musty Pie

Soldato

Playing (slowly) the Witcher 3. First ever time and really having a blast.

Also dabbling a little in the last Tomb raider game (Shadow I think?)

16. SPARC

Mobster

Recently got a wheel and cockpit so i've been enjoying Assetto Corsa and Euro Truck Sim. I underestimated how much room this would take up so now the spare room is basically the sim room lol.

17. ic1male

Caporegime

Thought I'd extend my Game Pass sub for £1 so playing Subnautica now.

18. Radox-0

Mobster

Playing gears of war 5. First game I played with full atmos support since getting atmos speakers and it’s amazing sound wise. Combine with the graphics on a large HDR screen and the fact the game is actually polished well and it’s been a bucketload of fun playing campaign in co-op and visual /audio treat imo.

19. Daytrader

Mobster

Battlefield 1 and Battlefront 2 are Atmos also, quite a few games have Atmos now.

20. Game

Gangster

Battlefield V say hello if you see me [LEGO]Snow_uk

dabbled a little in the Division 2 over Christmas but only a little