What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
Not that much tickling my fancy at the moment, always end up going back to the classics like DoD:source.

Need something juicy to get my teeth into, quite like the look of the new Watch Dogs game coming out.

l0z

l0z

Associate
I'm playing Hades from the makers of Bastion and Transistor. It's an ARPG roguelike with a beautiful comicbook art, brilliant voice acting and loads and loads of play style and weapon variants. Loving it.

Associate
Still hooked on Monster Hunter World on PC, about 50 hours so far on this expansion alone.
With tonnes of existing content and more coming free at a constant rate plus mods for PC version really getting going im in gaming bliss at the moment, what a game seriously what a game, pure genius gameplay from Capcom.
Really does make a laugh at other games` endgame.

Soldato
Anyone played wc3 reforged? Debating whether or not to buy it..

I pre-ordered this around 6 to 7 months ago and completely forgotten that I had, until I saw a notification on battlenet.

I havent fired it up yet but metacritic and a number of youtube reviewers I follow are slamming it as a major downgrade from their promise and a blatant cash grab.

Soldato
As above, I pre-ordered it when it was advertised over a year ago. Downloaded it when it was available but haven't played it yet. It is getting heavily slammed by players at the moment saying it's a ripoff and 1/2 the promised features aren't there.

Soldato
I seem to have over 300 games in my Steam library but nothing is grabbing me an hasn't for about a year. Are my gaming days over? The daily grind of 2 children/wife/work/sleep repeat is just leaving me zero energy or want to fire up a new game.

I played Halo Reach for a bit which I used to love but can't get into and I've redownloaded King Arthur 2 the role playing game but like all the others it will just sit there waiting to be played!

Soldato
Just started Horace. only 20mins in but it is just what i was hoping for so far.

12GB download tho...... ludicrous, why on earth does a pixel art game need 4K hi def cut scenes FGS?

Back
Top Bottom