1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What PC games are you playing?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by CaptainRAVE, Feb 27, 2011.

1. montymint

Mobster

Over the weekend I clocked half life 2 for like the fifth time (I just had to after black mesa :D) and DOOM 2016 for the first.

DOOM was wild, loved it.

Think I'll move onto Wolfenstein 2

2. McBain

Capodecina

Division 2 and DoD: Source. I did have a blast of original DoD and wow that game hasn't aged well, better left in the memory that one.

Still managed to rifle butt someone though :cool:

3. ic1male

Caporegime

Started playing GTA:IV now it got Games for Windows Live removed.

4. Smokey26

Hitman

Thanks. Ive beaten The witcher 3 twice. Ill have a look at the other 2.

5. strumpusplunket

Mobster

Started with AC: Odyssey last night.

Enjoying it so far. It looks great. It feels very similar to Origins, which is to be expected, I guess. I don't think the VA is as good so far and it hasn't started in as epic a manner. Also the combat feels a lot more forgiving here, but I don't know if I'm imaging that having just got used to the combat in Origins over so many hours a year or more ago.

Looking forward to getting more stuck into it anyway.

6. hyperseven

Soldato

Just started playing Dragon age inquisition, two hours in. Had a look on howlongtobeat and on average for three main campaign 55 hours so should last me a while. God awful kB+m controls so had a look on nexus and found some mods which I'll give a go later.

For a six year old game or looks really pretty and was even a Mantle enabled title :eek:

7. Yadda

Mobster

Just had another hour on Doom 2016. Up to Advanced Research Complex (level 8) and now that I've have adjusted to the increased difficulty since the Hell level, it's more fun than ever.

8. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    X4 Foundations

9. ezekial

Gangster

I am about to start playing pubg again after a year of not gaming... self isolation getting to me

10. Furos

Gangster

Im currently playing the long dark and some generation zero which im enjoying even tho I didn't think I would

11. One Vision

Wise Guy

Mad Max on PC, awesome game.

12. Dirk Diggler

Capodecina

Been playing some Lego games with my little daughter but can't handle any more of that retarded save system, it gets to the point where you dare not quit as it'll have you repeating entire levels.

So stupid, and not a great introduction to gaming for the kids. :(

13. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

X4 Foundations with the Split DLC

About to start Metro Exodus

Just finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider

14. Yadda

Mobster

If running the benchmark and drooling counts as playing, then F1 2019 which I picked up when heavily discounted on Steam at the weekend. Probably the best looking driving sim/game I've ever seen.

15. FlamBango

Hitman

Borderlands 3. Bought it on Epic when it was on sale for £12 ages ago and finally got round to playing it. Its fun but a bit samey. Slogging through a Swamp level at the moment which im finding a real chore. Just want to get the story over with now so i can farm stuff :)

16. weldon855

Hitman

I have gone back through my collection of games I never completed due to time etc.

Mafia II - great game. finished the main story but not DLC yet
    Splinter Cell: Conviction - Not a patch on the first few but enjoyable all the same.
    Splinter Cell: Blacklist - loads of complicated stuff going on in this game but still got through it.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider - finished the main story but didn't really bother with all the extras etc.
    Red Dead Redemption 2 - halfway through the story but kind of bored with it now.
    Ghost recon: breakpoint - started off good but now it's just all over the place.
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider - just got this one after completing Rise so will probably start it this weekend.

17. ic1male

Caporegime

Mafia II is supposed to be getting a remaster sometime this year.

18. Smokey26

Hitman

Doom Eternal, Halo Collection on steam (Reach) and Warframe.

19. Ninco!

Hitman

MVP 2005.

I don't follow Baseball at all! Nostalgia really, I recall playing a Baseball game on my uncle's PC along with Loom (hated) Accolade Grand Prix (awesome game) as a kid.

Fast forward a few years and I picked up an MVP several years ago with the intent to rekindle memories of yore. Never installed and stashed away. Dug out the other day along with a load of other sports sims, so I thought I would give it a go - got it up and running on XP so learning the ropes of the game. Its addictive!

I do like playing sports games, Golf, Hockey and Football. I am going to try and put some time into these games over the Bank Holiday.

Another game I have been dipping into of late is Quake 3! I was an Unreal Tournament fan so Q3 never really grabbed. I'm really enjoying it so far, quick match here and there. The graphics still hold up well.

20. ShiWarrior

Capodecina

instead of me reviving the old Watch Dogs thread from 2014/2015, ill post this here

Since Watch Dogs became free from the Epic Store, I've been hooked playing this

now i'm over half way through the game or so, i'm constantly getting online hackers !! such great addition, think your playing on your own, then at the corner of your eye a car looks out of place, ram him, and he tries to hack you, so you have to kill him

Also the Online Dycrption mode is pure class, most fun ive had in a long long time

games are not dead anymore
    Legion here i come !