What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Currently absorbed with Streets of Rage 4, great fun on arcade stick. I've played through it like 4 times and still want more. Getting down combos, unlocking classic chars and achieving better ranks is really addictive. Not to mention I've yet to play online co-op. Cost me around 13quid so already got my money's worth.

Thinking about replaying God of War on the PS4 as nothing else on PC grips me at the moment. Either that, or continue my RDR2 replay.

Soldato
Just started playing Control a couple of days ago and have barely been able to stay away from it. Very good game so far with it being quite different from other 3rd person shooters. Liked it so much I even went back and got the season pass.

Also replaying Max Payne 3 and Modern Warfare in short bursts.

Soldato
About to play Halo. I recall playing the first one and I hate it as soon as you got to all the little insect things. I'm not convinced I'm missing out but I am going to play again to see what the fuss is about.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Having completed Outer Worlds last night I think I may have to give AC Odyssey a proper go now. Either that or Control. Decisions, decisions!

jcr

jcr

Associate
started resident evil 7 tuesday. got to opening the garage and the cop incident and gave up, the game just wasnt grabbing me. thought it was a bit daft really. would have preferred a bit more realism.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
started resident evil 7 tuesday. got to opening the garage and the cop incident and gave up, the game just wasnt grabbing me. thought it was a bit daft really. would have preferred a bit more realism.
Resident Evil has never been about realism and I hope it never will. Would make it boring as what makes a resident evil game like puzzles and certain game mechanics would be removed. Might as well create a separate IP for such a game.

Associate
Back on X-Com 2 at the minute. Modded till it broke with extra sitreps and RPGO and then took a small step back so it was stable, it's a meatgrinder but fun.

Associate
Getting back into World of Warships again. To be honest my strategy was rubbish before but I am now learning how to use them properly.

Not too bad a game really

Caporegime
After thoroughly enjoying Sniper Elite 4, have gone back to try out Sniper Elite 3 but it's not nearly as exciting. Only half way through but it feels like a chore. Will keep going though.

Back
Top Bottom