1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What PC games are you playing?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by CaptainRAVE, 27 Feb 2011.

1. Radec

Wise Guy

Me & the GF just bought Divinity: Original Sin 2. Looking forward to playing through it.

2. Frenzy

Soldato

I have an rpg problem

[​IMG]

3. strumpusplunket

Mobster

The problem being you've now run out of RPGs to play? :)

I have an RPG problem too - I don't have enough free time to start the RPGs I want to...

So it's still just pootling around in Elder Scrolls Online for the odd 45 minutes or so here and there for me.

4. Paul_cz

Mobster

I have an RPG problem in that I only enjoy first person/third person WRPGs and....this year none came out. The last great one was Cyberpunk 2077, since then nothing.
    Meanwhile top down/isometric RPGs are coming out constantly.

I am playing Deathloop right now. I would classify it (after 8 hours) as "not great, not terrible". But nowhere near as good as Dishonored/2 or Prey.

5. y2ck01

Gangster

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Just started. I'm really enjoying this one. The game has stunning graphics that are well optimized... I'm shocked.

6. Frenzy

Soldato

I was at that point before wrath came out, grabbed tyranny because of it. Playing on Core difficulty on Wrath to make it last longer ^^

7. heartburnron

Mobster

Amnesia: Rebirth. 3 hours in and they've nailed it so far for me. A great mechanic that you panic when in darkness but have limited supply of matches and oil for your lamp. That creates an atmosphere of constant anxiety and panic, coupled with noises and close by danger all the while trying to solve puzzles... good stuff!

8. Matty8787

Hitman

Football Manager, Artful Escape and Psychonauts 2 at the moment.

9. Ree

Wise Guy

19 hours into Days Gone and really enjoying it. Bought it a wee while ago and just got round to playing it.

10. Defy Belief

Mobster

Me too! But playing it on GFN, runs flawless, I can't get over how pretty it is.

11. y2ck01

Gangster

Is GFN any good?

12. Subzero85

Hitman

Kena does look very promising, very tempted to pick it up, a visual treat, that studios first full game aswell, hope they have a good future !!

13. Defy Belief

Mobster

It's amazing tbh, I have a very good Internet connection as you need, but genuinely don't even realise its a streaming platform most of the time, you will get the odd tiny bit of lag but then it's only a tiny bit.

I'm playing Kena on a Chromebook :p

14. Subzero85

Hitman

what is GFN ?

15. Defy Belief

Mobster

GeForce Now.

16. Amatsubu

Mobster

Grinding for all achievements in DS3 and around halfway through Yakuza 7 but I picked up DS Remastered and also grabbed Sleeping Dogs DE for a replay (underrated game).

I went from hardly playing anything to buying too many games, damn:p Still haven't played RE8 that I got like a month ago.

17. Spacedeck

Mobster

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I started speed running this game, so currently it's the only game I've loaded up for the past couple of days.

18. phatboy

Soldato

Carmageddon Max Damage, BLUR and Minecraft

Forgot how great BLUR is, last racing game made by Bizarre Creations being so Activision bought them and then kindly killed them off :(

19. sHo0sH

Mobster

Just got into Hades, late to the party but what a game!

20. y2ck01

Gangster

What's a good RPG suited well to a controller? Need something to sink some time into. Ironically I'm a HGV driver that can't fuel my car to get to work... well played Britain