1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What PC games are you playing?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by CaptainRAVE, 27 Feb 2011.

1. gpuerrilla

Capodecina

Would recommend it mate! :cry:

In fact Farcry 6 has been a great distraction (not played any of them before) so taking my time.

2. Haze

Mobster

I got Among the sleep, from the Epic give away, what the deal with the Pedo bear at the start "Hey would like to play a game" "lets hide the pink elephant" "close your eyes and turn around", errmmmm no thanks

3. Alan McFall

Hitman

What's wrong with you ! Game is Beautiful and Heartbreaking !! :cry:

4. Kautya

Wise Guy

Metro Exodus (non enhanced edition). Been looking forward to this and got it quite cheap using the epic voucher.

5. Kronos

Catwalker

Still having a daily look at Fallout 76.
    Struggling with Farcry 6.
    Deathloop.

6. [email protected]

Caporegime

Tried the demo for RE Village, ran poorly on my card. Looked rather good, though.

7. Captain Chaos

Wise Guy

Just completed this game. About 50hrs or so on it so far to complete the main game, could easily sink that into again on side quests etc.

Amazing game if you can stick with it. Needed a good 10 hours before I was hooked.

First game in years I have gotten anywhere near that amount of hours played.

8. heartburnron

Mobster

I really wanted to stick with it. I hate abandoning a game like that. It was the combat that was the final straw for me; getting spotted and quickly surrounded by 4 enemies, dying, then having to go look for all my gear - I just found that frustrating. A really poor display of patience on my part I'm sure but gaming time is limited...

9. Captain Chaos

Wise Guy

Yes this was frustrating to begin with but easy enough to master. Later in the game you end up unlocking weapons etc so worth a re-visit should you ever find yourself stuck for a game to play.

10. Gypo

Wise Guy

Tried PUGB Halloween update and loved what they'd done with the decorations up at the hospital :)

11. y2ck01

Gangster

Dragon Age: Inquisition

It's quite the graphical leap since completing DA:O. I decided to play this one with a controller and it's handling beautifully. They clearly took time with their controller support. The character creator definitely needed some mods to be installed mind you.

I couldn't bring myself to play through DA:2 again so I skipped it.

12. bayo000

Soldato

Farming Simulator 19 it's just so calming and who doesn't like playing with big machinery :)

13. Alan McFall

Hitman

Me an missus spent a few hours on this, nice change of pace.

14. NeilFaz

Gangster

Playing Wildermyth. Surprisingly fun little game. Love building a good group and conquering lands.

15. Radox-0

Mobster

Disciples: Liberation. A pretty good game if you liked Kings bounty series, more so the original one, not number two, this is largely the same. Pretty hefty as well, looks to tick in at around 80 hours. Gameplay wise, runs pretty smooth, the dialogue and voice acting is cheesy, but it works for the game.

16. cinek2

Associate

far cry 6 isn't too bad but fairly easy. Waiting for vanguard to come out on friday

17. bayo000

Soldato

Haha, yeah my gf keeps singing that every time she sees me playing FS :) Might have to buy her a copy.

18. Vidar

Soldato

Battletech, I bought it years ago and only just got around to it after talking with the future step father in law. It's absolutely epic, highly complex compared with others but really fun.

19. AHarvey

Capodecina

Finally bought myself xbox live for 3 years and converted to Ultimate so i've a few new games to play through.

Currently playing Control and I'm really enjoying it, which makes a change :)

20. Craig R

Wise Guy

Just finished "Detroit: Become Human" and loved it. It was the most I've enjoyed a non-VR game in ages.

Highly recommended for anyone who likes Telltale Games and Life is Strange style narrative-driven games.