What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Almost done Dark Souls 3 (I think... feels like it). I think it'll be a while before I try another Souls game :o, it's fantastic though.

Also playing a fair bit of SFV and Titanfall 2 multiplayer on the side.

Soldato
I'm deeply enjoying mechwarrior online. It's one of those games that you need to push through a fairly steep learning curve (the main lesson being patience and timing), but I love Speccing up mech builds and hearing my war horn sound after blasting another mech apart. Whether you like brawling with big tanky damage dealers or being a sneaky little bugger that wrecks the legs of big slower mechs, or even a sniper mech, there's a role for the mood. Best of all, it's free.

If you fancy grouping up, there are a couple of us that play and would welcome new players into our unit.

Associate
About 3 hours in to Star Wars KOTOR II + Mods, really enjoying, completed the first years ago but never played the second.

Also started WoW legion, got a 33 Hunter atm and enjoying that as well.

Soldato
Currently on the final boss of Dark Souls, completed it on PS3 but not gone back since, I have loved it and I'm getting the hang of Gwen but I am in two minds about going back before killing him as there is a couple of the DLC bosses I haven't killed yet.

Associate
Ark Survival Evolved, playing on a low pop server with a modified tame and gather rate, sooo much fun! The only just got into it after buying early last year, I can't believe how hard it is, and how much work everything is, but it is so rewarding once you accomplish your goal

Soldato
Only ever had an issue with one other game and I'd read of steam bands for using it?

No I'm sure you're quite safe to use it - I've used if or 20 games in total since I got my ultra wide monitor and no issues, warnings or ban. Can't imagine why anyone would impose sanctions for a piece of software that changes the resolution I game can by played at...

Back
Top Bottom