What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Deep rock Galactic at first I was sceptical as it looks repetitive but this game ia soo good, and it has one of the most friendly community.

I actually sunk about 24hours into that over one of those free 3 day weekend things they did once ... it was solid for then, but did start to get pretty samey and I'm not sure how much more I would have gotten out of it just chasing a few upgrades and overclocks and things ... I think it'd probably be a good pick if you're playing it with friends rather than randoms though.

Soldato
Just played the Ghostrunner demo. Hmmmm mixed thoughts, it was very brief as just a demo, but it was bloody hard. Think Mirrors Edge X Hard Reset X Doom. Lovely aesthetic and very creative level design.

Associate
Deep rock Galactic at first I was sceptical as it looks repetitive but this game ia soo good, and it has one of the most friendly community.

I picked that up but haven't played it yet. I'm waiting for it to go on offer again and maybe I can convince some friends to purchase it and play with me

Associate
I picked that up but haven't played it yet. I'm waiting for it to go on offer again and maybe I can convince some friends to purchase it and play with me

I think before it left early access they had it 50% off, not sure if that'll come about again but I've seen it regularly have a smaller discount during the normal steam sales ... they also increased the price of it a couple times over the course of the EA period.

Soldato
Got home from work tonight and tried out art of rally for 20-30 minutes.
Definitely one to check out if you're a fan of driving games at all.
Reminds me a lot of some of the mid 90's PC driving games. The graphics look really nice, sound is great and it just felt really satisfying.
Looking forward to next days off to give it some solid play time.

ne0

ne0

Associate
Just started playing Horizon Zero Dawn. Completed years ago on the ps4 but excited to be playing it again at high fps!

Associate
When I get home very late tonight I'll be trying to get Arcanum to run and playing it for the first time ever. Only 2 decades late
Oh the joys of trying to play ancient games on modern computers. My first BSOD in half a decade and multiple system reboots when tabbing into the game decides to just freeze the computer

Soldato
Baldur's Gate 3's first act gave me that itch. Playing Arcanum for the first time now, and if I don't play Pathfinder next it'll be another D:OS2 run

Pathfinder is an awesome game once you get into it and pretty massive. Does take some getting use to with some of the quirks though and some frustrating bits but not too far behind others imo (DOS:2, POE2, Tyranny etc). They fortunately got a second game coming out middle of next year.

Associate
Warzone and FM20, often at same time.

Have recently been playing Eve Online and Conan but stopped the latter after being offline for 10 days and losing everything Id built. May go back to it one day afresh.

Associate
Satisfactory, I am so hooked!
Also just placed "order" for a valve index... really they just put you in a queue so will be a couple weeks before I hear anything on that i think.

Back
Top Bottom