What PC games are you playing?

Man of Honour
I've delved into a couple of Early Access releases, Foundation and Space Haven. Will tide me over until Necromunda Hired Gun (if that turns out to be good)

Associate
Got a few chapters into Plague Tale and while it's great it's not a game I feel I can play all the way through in one go so I've started FFXIII with the intent to work through the sequels after. Also found a fun little semi-idle F2P called Legends of Idleon to play in the background
On top of that I've YO HO'd all the DLC for Stellaris which I intend to give another go. Even on sale the whole lot is an obscene 90ish quid

Last edited:
Associate
Just started King of seas and I'm impressed ! for £20 its fantastic , Its like playing Battle Ships from above in a sea of thieves kinda world.

Tried the demo, was alright but seemed to maybe lack polish/not be complete. Kind of reminiscent of Overboard (PS1) or Abandon Ship (which I should check to see how it is now, it's been followed for a while)
It definitely has a better sense of progress and direction (even in the demo) than, say, Sunless Sea aso, though the writing and atmosphere for the Sunless games is awesome.

Associate
Resident Evil 2. So far this game looks excellent. The camera is very different to what I used in Resident Evil Remaster though.

It was amazing tbh and a great example of a remake well done, having played the original on PS1 waaay back. Pulls all the best bits and ideas from the RE games since for great effect. Don't know how far in you are but RE fan/veteran or not, you should love it all the way through both plays. Only two other RE games (so far) come close imo... RE VII being as good if different, and RE 4, even now, for the sheer glorious wtf bonkers of it.

Anyway, time to go... can you hear those heavy footsteps closing in...?

Associate
Just finished Mass Effect 1 in the legendary edition so I'm going to start Mass Effect 2
I heard the legendary edition had a bad launch but has been fixed already and a lot of people are saying it's vastly superior to the originals
I have too many long games on the go right now but I can't wait to play it some time this year

Soldato
Just Finished Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition, had fun playing it. Started Mass Effect 2 about 2 hours ago, forgot how different it was to ME1, it feels pretty fresh after playing ME1. It's 1am, I have work in the morning & i'm struggling to put it down!

Soldato
I heard the legendary edition had a bad launch but has been fixed already and a lot of people are saying it's vastly superior to the originals
I have too many long games on the go right now but I can't wait to play it some time this year

I don't think it's been that bad. I've had a few issues but no crashes or anything resulting in gamebreaking issues. I've had to reload a save once due to not being able to get back into the Mako (no bad thing if I'm being honest) but other than that it's been fine. I may be just really excited to play the games again so I may have overlooked issues

Just Finished Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition, had fun playing it. Started Mass Effect 2 about 2 hours ago, forgot how different it was to ME1, it feels pretty fresh after playing ME1. It's 1am, I have work in the morning & i'm struggling to put it down!

Aha you sound like me as I had the exact same issue last night.

Playing them directly one after another really does show how different of a game it is. It feels much different, tighter and more responsive. The quality in the writing also seems to be a much higher quality. Looking forward to get stuck in properly. Decided to go right after Archangel because... well, it's obvious why!

Caporegime
RDR2 for the first time :)
Only played a few hours but wow what a breath taking world, really makes me realise how poor cyberpunk was.
RDR2 feels like the world is one big living diorama with the levels of attention to detail they have achieved

Back
Top Bottom