What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
The problem being you've now run out of RPGs to play? :)

I have an RPG problem too - I don't have enough free time to start the RPGs I want to...

So it's still just pootling around in Elder Scrolls Online for the odd 45 minutes or so here and there for me.

Soldato
I have an RPG problem in that I only enjoy first person/third person WRPGs and....this year none came out. The last great one was Cyberpunk 2077, since then nothing.
Meanwhile top down/isometric RPGs are coming out constantly.

I am playing Deathloop right now. I would classify it (after 8 hours) as "not great, not terrible". But nowhere near as good as Dishonored/2 or Prey.

Associate
Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Just started. I'm really enjoying this one. The game has stunning graphics that are well optimized... I'm shocked.

Soldato
Amnesia: Rebirth. 3 hours in and they've nailed it so far for me. A great mechanic that you panic when in darkness but have limited supply of matches and oil for your lamp. That creates an atmosphere of constant anxiety and panic, coupled with noises and close by danger all the while trying to solve puzzles... good stuff!

Soldato
Grinding for all achievements in DS3 and around halfway through Yakuza 7 but I picked up DS Remastered and also grabbed Sleeping Dogs DE for a replay (underrated game).

I went from hardly playing anything to buying too many games, damn:p Still haven't played RE8 that I got like a month ago.

Associate
What's a good RPG suited well to a controller? Need something to sink some time into. Ironically I'm a HGV driver that can't fuel my car to get to work... well played Britain

Associate
Finding it hard to get into game's right now, mainly just been playing FM21 but just brought New World as its the sort of game I can see myself sinking a few hours when I do play.

Associate
Had a brief burn out but now that I managed to troubleshoot Deathloop I'm playing that in short bursts, but mostly playing Atelier Ryza at the moment
Did start Encased but after something like 200 hours of Pathfinder since it came out I can't bear any more CRPG play for a while. Still tempted to try Nier: Automata as well but not really got the money spare right now

As standard with a JRPG, Ryza has no autosave and crashed on me losing like an hour play

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom