What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
been hard out on forza horizon 5 the last couple of days, still playing insurgency sandstorm though, defo one of my fave shooters ever
Same! Sandstorm is one of the best shooters i've played in a long long time. A realistic shooter where AI will actually kick your ass if you're not careful lol.

Associate
Same! Sandstorm is one of the best shooters i've played in a long long time. A realistic shooter where AI will actually kick your ass if you're not careful lol.
LOVE it jay, i havent even tried coop yet, been spending all my time in vs modes, will have to try coop at some point though

Soldato
LOVE it jay, i havent even tried coop yet, been spending all my time in vs modes, will have to try coop at some point though
Give it a shot, i play mostly coop now vs ai as its so much fun especially on hardcore. You think the AI is like any other game but its far far from it, they will ping you if you don't watch your positioning lol.

Soldato
Is it only the base game though? You'll want to buy the Trespasser DLC as it is really good and links this game to Dragon Age 4.
Yeah just base game, i was looking at the DLC bundle for £25 which isn't too bad since i got the game for free anyway. Trespasser doesn't activate till you complete the main story though right? Won't affect anything i do until i finish the base game?

Caporegime
Yeah just base game, i was looking at the DLC bundle for £25 which isn't too bad since i got the game for free anyway. Trespasser doesn't activate till you complete the main story though right? Won't affect anything i do until i finish the base game?

I believe so. It's been a long time since I played it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Still playing Cyberpunk! I've done the main story and am just going back completing the side missions, reported crimes etc and making the map completely clean before calling it a day. 130+ hours!

With this new CPU I can play with RTX left on and not suffer the fps lows the 6700K had so performance is smooth and consistent now.

Associate
Played Horizon 5 today and loving the graphics and game play really nice game if you like racing :)

Also BF 2042 , Defo one of the best War games I've played in my 30 years of gaming..... runs really nice on my system and looks gorgeous on my LG Oled 65" Screen at Ultra settings..... one of my mates popped over this afternoon and isnt a gamer and he was like Wow that looks awesome...... I get its not perfect but what it does is make a war game fun and enjoyable, isn't that what its about ? First 10 hours for me have been great fun , I normally get bored with games very quickly but currently this one I can't get enough .

Associate
Started playing AC creed vahalla again trying out the new Wild hunt event and mastery quests. Surprised that this game seems to be well supported with additional non dlc content post launch.

Soldato
Finished Yakuza 7 and now playing RE Village and Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass.

Village is pretty mediocre, I finished the castle and so far it's hardly a survival horror, puzzles and exploration are lame as hell. There wasn't much to discover in the castle, felt like I was strung along a path of conveniently placed items and there was lots of shooting. Lady D and her daughters were just about as scary as watching a cartoon.

Not a patch on RE7 so far.

Horizon 5 I'm also glad I got through Gamepass, fun but same old, wonky performance and I'm sick of the cheesy festival nonsense already. I'll play until I get bored of the map and I'm done.

Soldato
Fallout 76 - played it early on but havent touched it in ages, installed again a couple of weeks ago and honestly quite enjoying it.
There's a shed load of content to be had that that seems to have been added since launch, yes it looks like trash and there's a few bugs here and there but in main I've been having a blast and played most of it solo.

Soldato
Still playing WoW with a bit of Diablo II thrown in, and the odd racing game in my Steam collection.

I said I was done with WoW a while ago, but I got sucked back in when 9.10 dropped and you could fly. My sub expires at the end of January and I'll be uninstalling WoW after that as I am basically just playing to make gold to top up my Blizzard balance at the moment so I can buy future games from them (Diablo IV & whatever comes after). I won't be paying for any more subscriptions, not that I've actually paid for my WoW sub for probably about 4 years now.

Soldato
Still playing Farming Simulator 19, for something that's fairly repetitive I'm surprised it's keeping my attention this long. New one is coming out next week, so far I resisted the urge to pre-order but I may crack by end of the week. :D

Back
Top Bottom