What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Just started playing Control and enjoying it so far. Although not a horror game and without any jump scares, I cant shake the creepy feeling when going through empty hallways etc with people floating around. The cleansing/claiming of control points does little to offer any sense of relief. Finding the objects of power feels like going to find horcruxes (harry potter) and facing the challenges.

Associate
Still play Chivalry 2 (level 52 now) and Football Manager.

I hoped Battlefield 2042 would fill a gap in my gaming rotation but I don't get on with it, and I've also not made much progress in Diablo 2 after I died, left the game, and returned to find all my gear gone (not a bug, it's a gameplay mechanic that I didn't return to my corpse to collect my gear before quiting).

Man of Honour
Been rotating through various games lately, Satisfactory, Foundation, Diablo 2, Voidtrain, Kena and BF2042 mainly, then I made the mistake of playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 and have become unreasonably hooked on it (37 hours played in the last 5 days)

Soldato
As I have some free Gamepass time, I am just going through any games on the list that catch my eye. As it's now free for me, I decided to give Dragon Age II a whirl. I really loved Origins, Awakening and Inquisition, but given the negative feedback for II I gave it a miss when it came out.

After a couple of hours last night, I can definitely see why it got panned compared to the others. The environments are so sparse and repetitive, and there is no feeling of any serious world-building at all. It feels like everything was put together in the most basic way possible, and it really seems a shadow of the other games in the series so far. It is kind of interesting seeing some old characters pop up and seeing some more of the DA lore, so I will give it a bit longer to see if it gets more engaging but it's such an odd dip in an otherwise really strong series.

Soldato
Just picked up Mass Effect Legendary edition as it's on sale (still wasn't that cheap), but I've been wanting to replay the original Mass Effect for a while.
I'd forgotten how good this game is. Ok the canned animations and facial expressions can look clunky, and the inventory management is still awful, but the story, writing, and voice acting are still incredible.
The game genuinely seems to be improved from a gameplay point of view, and graphically it looks very nice (even if you can spot some low-poly meshes).

Soldato
Given that Farcry 6 is now unplayable I have looked into my back catologue of games and have installed and am play BulletStorm, great fun.
Prey one of my all time favourite.
Outriders because there is some free content.

Soldato
Why unplayable?
After the update it crashes on launch a very common issue I have discovered in fact they have a 'Mega Thread' over on the Ubisoft forums. So called fixes like turning DPI down to 100% or changing keyboard language to US, both these and many other so called fixes have been suggested by support.

Soldato
After the update it crashes on launch a very common issue I have discovered in fact they have a 'Mega Thread' over on the Ubisoft forums. So called fixes like turning DPI down to 100% or changing keyboard language to US, both these and many other so called fixes have been suggested by support.

I bought early and stopped playing as I was hoping they'd fix the awful textures - looks like another mess then, I don't know why I ape in so early! :p

Associate
Currently on Battlefield 2024 Solo mode doing the gun exploit so I can get them all to ranked Gold 360 kills to unlock all attachments ! Takes 30 mins and would take me about 7 hours each on Multiplayer mode. :) Boring but will be worth it jumping in to multiplayer with all the attachments. The games got a lot of stick but I kinda like it and enjoy my time playing it.

Soldato
Resident Evil Village.
Played it through upon release, then forgot about it.
God only knows why, it's a fantastic game, and i even got a bit emotional at the end.
I guess i just wasn't in the mood the first time around :confused:

Soldato
Just picked up Mass Effect Legendary edition as it's on sale (still wasn't that cheap), but I've been wanting to replay the original Mass Effect for a while.
I'd forgotten how good this game is. Ok the canned animations and facial expressions can look clunky, and the inventory management is still awful, but the story, writing, and voice acting are still incredible.
The game genuinely seems to be improved from a gameplay point of view, and graphically it looks very nice (even if you can spot some low-poly meshes).
Like wise currently near end of Mass effect 2 enjoying it even with its few obvious flaws you mention from the originals :)

Soldato
Currently on Battlefield 2024 Solo mode doing the gun exploit so I can get them all to ranked Gold 360 kills to unlock all attachments ! Takes 30 mins and would take me about 7 hours each on Multiplayer mode. :) Boring but will be worth it jumping in to multiplayer with all the attachments. The games got a lot of stick but I kinda like it and enjoy my time playing it.
Don't they ban for that kinda stuff lol?

Back
Top Bottom