What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Playing Hell Let Loose pretty much exclusively these days, the odd bit of Bf2042 here and there with my brother as he enjoys it but meh its not great.

Once my Fanatec DD PRO arrives most of my gaming time will be on racing sims Automobilista 2, ACC and Dirt Rally2.

Caporegime
PlayStation 4 Pro is boxed up. And as a way of some kind of celebration/commiseration (not sure how I feel about it yet), I ended up buying Days Gone and Horizon Zero Dawn on Steam. So going to start HZD on 1st Jan 2022.

Just debating now whether to buy the DualSense controller for God of War PC, which supposedly supports it fully.

EDIT: Holy nutballs. Horizon feels so different at 60fps compared to 30 on PS4.

Last edited:
Associate
Was playing Vampyr from the EGS freebie. it's actually pretty good its got quite the atmosphere I do regret not playing it sooner.

Soldato
Playing Icarus though it's buggy lacking a little content and should be played co-op at least for the most fun.

I have Far Cry 6 loaded but reluctant to start because I'll either stop playing Icarus or hate it after 10 mins :)

Soldato
I've been considering trying Icarus, I fancy a survival/crafting game lately and have been looking at Icarus and a similar game called Subsistence

Worth watching a few streams to see if you like it (Rhadamant or Flipse on YT). There's plenty to do to a point. The premiss is each game instance is a new start with minimal tools. You have to build everything again which appeals to a certain player type. To alleviate this you can buy advanced equipment with credits earned between missions. Plus you retain skills which quickens the process anyway. There's also sandbox modes so you can play with the game mechanics. The real challenge is the suicide missions which will literally wipe your characters no hand holding here. As a solo player those are the ultimate missions!

I'll check out Subsistence.

Associate
Just finished the Desperados III DLC. Quite tough, but I loved it.

I might give Shadow tactics another go. The feudal Japan setting didn't gel with me as much as the Wild West did.

Associate
Just finished the Desperados III DLC. Quite tough, but I loved it.

I might give Shadow tactics another go. The feudal Japan setting didn't gel with me as much as the Wild West did.

Try and stick with it, quality game in my opinion, and there was DLC released recently which i enjoyed, i just recently finished desperados 3, and looking forward to the 3 DLC missions. Looking forward to their next project !!

Associate
Last level on desperados 3 though i didnt enjoy, had a struggle getting to the church, and that final show down was awful i thought, had to youtube a guide to help me through it, other than that i have no complaints !

Associate
Last level on desperados 3 though i didnt enjoy, had a struggle getting to the church, and that final show down was awful i thought, had to youtube a guide to help me through it, other than that i have no complaints !

Yeah, it was a bit if a ****! Getting to the church wasn't too bad, just took me a loooooong time. The final showdown was just stupid, took many, many, many tries, almost to the point of rage-quitting! I didn't look online for hints, but don't blame you at all.
None of that ridiculousness in the DLC, just straightforward, albeit hard levels.

Soldato
Playing The Outer Wilds just now but I'm getting a bit tired of it.
I thought the opening couple hours were a bit annoying, as you need to work things out yourself. Found myself just aimlessly flying around and looking at stuff...
I'm fortunate to have not watched any lets plays or anything, so I've just been working things out trial and error, or completing things by looking at ships log.
It's an interesting way of telling a story, but I just think it's a bit longer than it needs to be.
I reckon I've got a couple of hours left, purely going by HLTB average times and the stuff on the ship's log.
Decent but I'm not feeling the magic most others did.

Back
Top Bottom