What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
2022 is all about chipping away at that Steam backlog.

First up is Black Mesa. It's quite strange going back to these old games now, you are so used to having waypoint markers telling you where to go. Several times I've got lost already. :D

Soldato
2022 is all about chipping away at that Steam backlog.

First up is Black Mesa. It's quite strange going back to these old games now, you are so used to having waypoint markers telling you where to go. Several times I've got lost already. :D

I've been the same lately, revisiting older titles and grabbing the ones I missed. Having more fun in general than with most new games TBH:p

Caporegime
Can't believe the amount of work that must have gone into Black Mesa (rework of Half Life 1). The Xen level in itself feels 10x bigger than the original. Those damn soldiers are tougher than ever though, regularly getting my butt spanked.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Skyrim AE with a few graphical mods.

Have started it a few times but never persisted so made a point of doing so this time. Way too easy to get sidetracked in this game though.

Soldato
Mass Effect Legendary edition. Currently half way through 3. Played 1 and 2 dozens of times over the years, but I think this is only the third time I've played 3.

I was massively in to these games when they came out but lost interest after the mediocre at best ME3. Playing it atm the gameplay is certainly the best of the trilogy but the writing is significantly worse. Im playing the Omega dlc right now for the first time and it sums up how bad Bioware got. It is badly thought out nonsense. The game had high points but generally isn't on the same level as the other 2.

(I've come to the realisation that I'm never going to get over ME3! :p)

Associate
Just started Expeditions Rome tonight. Seems good so far. Looks like theres a lot to it from Streams but the first couple of missions have been good. Playing it on normal cos im not the best at Turn Based stategy games. Dont wanna have to redo things too many times.

Back
Top Bottom