What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Playing Old World and enjoying it. Mash up of Civ 6 and Crusader King 3. Is somewhat different in you can only settle on certain spots, so no going wild like you can with others which I kind of miss. The family aspect is really neat.

Soldato
Just for a giggle I installed Motocross Madness 2 (Linux via Lutris), a game I probably played for three or four years back in the early noughties on the MSN Gaming Zone (RIP). I still suck just as much as I did then, and it's still almost as amusing, though playing tag with the AI is less fun :)

Soldato
Spent most of this evening playing Detroit : Become Human.

After a fairly slow start I've now put around 5-7 hours into this (maybe more). What a bloody good game this is. Every time I complete a mission I can't help but think if I did it the "right" way or not. I'm looking forward to completing it and then doing the missions differently. But what a ride it's been so far l.

Associate
Trying to get my head round Control, I think I'm enjoying well starting to,
Also got bioshock trilogy free on epic, remastered, forgot how brilliant and crazy these games are,

Just finished Guardians of the galaxy , fun,
Crisis 3 remastered, great shooter

Soldato
Nioh 2 has successfully got me over my post-Elden Ring gaming slump. I started out thinking it was too similar to the first one, but then got into some of the new mechanics and weapons a bit more and I'm really enjoying it now. Pretty tough in places though, and I think my recently ingrained ER muscle memory is not helping. Need to remember to block more, dodge less and get the rhythm for ki pulsing and burst counters.

Soldato
V Rising. A game type I don't really play but this one has me hooked playing with a few friends. Even Elden Ring has sat untouched for the past week because of it.
For a game still in early access it's great and look forward to it developing more.

Soldato
This ^
Fabulous game and utterly enjoyable, humorous too.
I mean, who doesn’t like shooting Nazis in the face or hacking their limbs off with an axe?
I do :D

Think once the little one goes to sleep I may fire this up and begin my play through. I absolutely loved The New Order, yet couldn’t get on with The Old Blood.

But the OCD in me wants to play through the Old Blood beforehand!

Back
Top Bottom