What PC games are you playing?

Associate

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Final Fantasy 7 Remake mainly. But also got God of War and Deus Ex Mankind Divided installed.

Actually installed Red Dead Redemption 2 also as I want to finish that game, but it never pulls me to play it.

Soldato
Elden Ring, I'm a few hours in upto level 20. And what's really great is if I'm not paying attention with combat most things will kick my butt. Really liking the challenge. Every enemy is making me think, and especially new ones I discover and whether I can take them or not. I've never died so much in a game :D

I've not got past the first boss yet, though I can get his health bar to near zero I just need more combat practice to get him beat.

The landscape is really stunning, fantastic atmosphere that's got me hooked. You can just go off exploring to see what's out there.

So far a great game.

Soldato
Elden Ring, I'm a few hours in upto level 20. And what's really great is if I'm not paying attention with combat most things will kick my butt. Really liking the challenge. Every enemy is making me think, and especially new ones I discover and whether I can take them or not. I've never died so much in a game :D

I've not got past the first boss yet, though I can get his health bar to near zero I just need more combat practice to get him beat.

The landscape is really stunning, fantastic atmosphere that's got me hooked. You can just go off exploring to see what's out there.

So far a great game.

I'm 80 hours in and I think i miss a lot story wise, it really makes a change from other games telling you where to go etc but I'm still enjoying it and the buzz you get from killing a boss.

Soldato
Gone back to finish unlocking all the ship variants in FTL while I am restricted to laptop gaming. Just the Crystal Cruiser B to go (two achievements with Crystal A). Had to take the long winded approach to unlock the Crystal A by defeating the Boss with the B variant of all other ships, rather than the specific quest, as the proper quest route is pure RNG. Once I have unlocked the final ship I think that will be it for me and FTL, doubt I bother defeating the Boss with all the C variants, just unlocking them will be enough for me.

Soldato
Grabbed Horizon: Zero Dawn for a few quid and it sucked me in more than on PS4. Not a perfect game by any means but holds up really well graphically and the combat is very fun once you starting getting into loadouts, traps etc. Would be worse without the setting and enemies. Also, 60fps makes a world of a difference.

Nearing the end, just need to do Frozen Wilds and wrap up some stuff.

Then I'm back to Elden Ring and maybe Cyberpunk or some other game from my backlog. Have a few older titles I really want to play as well.

Soldato
Really enjoying some Sniper Elite 5 atm. Runs very nicely (as I would hope) on the 5900x/3090 and is apparently chewing through ~22GB of VRAM. Looking online seems to suggest it is a VRAM leak which can result in stutters. Not experienced them myself yet fortunately.

Associate
Just started Days Gone.. i remember hearing about it coming to PC but at the time i was in need of an upgrade and by the time that happened i had forgotten about it until someone mentioned it here recently
enjoying it so far

Permabanned

So far a great game.

Its the only game Ive ever instantly started a new game plus for. 150 hours for the first complete run and then started NG+ straight after I finished the final boss. Finding loads of new areas and stuff as well second time round but its all Ive played since the game came out. Loved all the Souls games but this is something else. A perfect game in my eyes and I cant wait for some DLC.

Permabanned
I don't know yet. I've decided to start with RE Remaster first and go from there.

Yeah they have added RT to a bunch of them haven't they? Nice that they have but there's no way I have time to go back and play them all again. Village I don't mind and 7, although I'm not sure if they added it to that one?

Associate
Yeah they have added RT to a bunch of them haven't they? Nice that they have but there's no way I have time to go back and play them all again. Village I don't mind and 7, although I'm not sure if they added it to that one?
I can understand that. One game can last me weeks if not months.

Back
Top Bottom