What PC games are you playing?

Caporegime
I am only getting bored with Dead Space 3 as its my fourth playthrough and to be honest all COD games are boring but the one I have was in the sale and I had nothing else to play.
I have played The Witcher before but it generally is not my sort of game so everything was new to me but I did enjoy it. This time round I want to stick the best mods on it and perhaps explore a bit more.
So apart from the HD mod what else do you suggest?
Mods are updated since i last played so look on Nexus for the top rated ones.

Associate
Finally finished Dragon Age Inquisition and all the dlc's after just over 100 hours. Probably going to go back and replay DA: Origins now. Probably should have done that first. And maybe after that ill give DA2 a go. I originally binned it off on release due to the repeating dungeons making me think it was a right stinker.

Associate
Divinity: Original Sin 2 DE. What a wonderful game.

As someone that has never really been in to D&D and only played a few RPG's (usually first person), something drew me to Divinity: Original Sin 2. I honestly dont know why - just not my type of game, but I watched a few reviews and started it last week. As you say, wonderful game and I am still learning the ropes. The dialogue is fantastic and I love that the voice acting features loads of UK accents. It has made me laugh in places and I am really enjoying the turn based combat - again something I have shyed away from in the past. Looking forward to sinking more hours into it and seeing where it goes, but this could open up a whole new genre of games to me.

Associate
Just started some Powerwash Simulator. Filled a few hours, but not sure how much of a break I might need between sessions.

Feels like I should probably get a pressure washer and do something useful :cry:

Soldato
The Witcher 3 : I had forgotten how big this game is as I am still wandering around the first area doing stuff, trying to make a bunch of cash for am armour I know I can buy early.

Caporegime
Really liking As Dusk Falls. It's a bit like Detroit: Become Human where you have a branching storyline which is mapped out at the end of each chapter and you can go back and pick different outcomes for.

Soldato
Starsector, a top down 2D space combat/exploration game which has been described as a cross between Elite Dangerous and Mount and Blade. I would say it is Elite Dangerous on steroids, it is so deep and the combat is detailed and fascinating. At the moment spending more time on watching YT vids on how to play rather than playing as it really does leave it up to your after the tutorial area. Still in development on version 0.951, so still room for extra stuff. There is a campaign story line, as well as the overall sandbox style. An active modding scene as well.

Soldato
Starsector, a top down 2D space combat/exploration game which has been described as a cross between Elite Dangerous and Mount and Blade. I would say it is Elite Dangerous on steroids, it is so deep and the combat is detailed and fascinating. At the moment spending more time on watching YT vids on how to play rather than playing as it really does leave it up to your after the tutorial area. Still in development on version 0.951, so still room for extra stuff. There is a campaign story line, as well as the overall sandbox style. An active modding scene as well.
Interesting, looks good this! Might give it a try over the weekend.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Just completed Res Evil Village. What a blast it was. I purposefully waited until I got the Dell OLED monitor for this game and glad I did because it is such an experience with HDR and raytracing on an ultrawide OLED display. The graphics are also sublime, no area felt low textured or quality, everything was stunningly lit and various sections felt like cutscenes. One of the few games of recent times I have played that felt cinematic through the whole experience, and remained in the triple digit fps range at all times even with everything whacked up.

Now time for get through God of War and Days Gone...

Man of Honour
Just completed Res Evil Village. What a blast it was. I purposefully waited until I got the Dell OLED monitor for this game and glad I did because it is such an experience with HDR and raytracing on an ultrawide OLED display. The graphics are also sublime, no area felt low textured or quality, everything was stunningly lit and various sections felt like cutscenes. One of the few games of recent times I have played that felt cinematic through the whole experience, and remained in the triple digit fps range at all times even with everything whacked up.

Now time for get through God of War and Days Gone...
Yeah I loved Village, the expansion is out soon (tm), which continues the story

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
AW3423DW. Throughout the game the dark areas of levels, and especially one act where it is all black and white is just the best on OLED with HDR. Makes it such an immersive experience especially in a dark room. I think so far it is th eonly game that has highlighted the pros of OLED gaming to me so far, and that's with me having completed Cyberpunk 2077 as well.

Back
Top Bottom