What should i pay for a brand new playstion 4

Soldato
As title my 11year old son wants one for christmas but what should i be paying for a new playstaion 4 from the shops these days ?

All he wants to play so far is Fortnite as thats what all his school mates play.

Last edited:
Soldato
Standard PS4 with a game will be about £250, I'm presuming you want the standard one rather than the Pro if that's all he wants it for and not fussed about 4k.

Black Friday will be a good time to pick one up with a couple of games, if he isn't into those titles you could sell or trade in to reduce the overall cost.

Soldato
OP
Thanks both it seems like prices are fixed at around £250 for console and one game but was hoping there might be a bundle deal with it getting near to black friday.

Soldato
OP
Ok since all these Deals for the xbox one s are available now im thinking of buying both the ps4 and the xbox and putting the xbox one s away for him for his next christmas a good idea or not ?

Soldato
True so might buy it for his birthday which is in may as it comes with 2 controllers but its from Germany i suppose it dont make a differnece apart from the plug

That's 6 months away, there'll be more deals between now and then, especially in preparation for the next wave of new releases around Easter.

Caporegime
True so might buy it for his birthday which is in may as it comes with 2 controllers but its from Germany i suppose it dont make a differnece apart from the plug

how can you not know how technology works?

with time tech becomes cheaper. if you don't need to buy anything then don't buy it.

buying 6 or 12 months in advance would be a terrible idea. people will be giving them away for free then especially the one s, the one x is the console everyone wants to upgrade to.

Back
Top Bottom