What Slippers Do You Wear ?

Soldato
Bare feet, I dont like socks or shoes...generally anything on my feet.
First thing I do when I get in the house is throw my shoes and socks over the other end of the room and let me feet be FREE!

Associate
A few questions. Do you leave your walking around slippers outside the bathroom and switch to your bathroom slippers when you enter? Do you have a lot of guests that require slippers during their stay? Also, do you have sweaty/dirty feet that leave marks everywhere?

I'll do my best:

Yes, walking around slippers are furry, with not so much grip on the bottom, and the bathrooms are wet rooms. So, I'd either fall over, or leave wet marks on the floor in the rest of the flat.

We have quite a lot of guests, mainly friends who are to drunk to find their way home, but also visiting friends and family, none of whom tend to bring their own.

I don't consider my feet to be particularly sweaty (more than any of the rest of me, anyway), but I wear flip flops most of the time outside, and the streets can be pretty filthy, so bare feet on the tiled floors tend to leave a lot of marks. Combine this with the first point: dirty feet + wet room + walking back through the flat. Domestic waiting to happen.

That said, I did exactly that about 10 minutes ago, and cleaned up before she noticed :p As I said, I find they don't really fit, so I just go with bare feet and...tread lightly (sorry)

I hope that helps.

Soldato
I'll do my best:

Yes, walking around slippers are furry, with not so much grip on the bottom, and the bathrooms are wet rooms. So, I'd either fall over, or leave wet marks on the floor in the rest of the flat.

We have quite a lot of guests, mainly friends who are to drunk to find their way home, but also visiting friends and family, none of whom tend to bring their own.

I don't consider my feet to be particularly sweaty (more than any of the rest of me, anyway), but I wear flip flops most of the time outside, and the streets can be pretty filthy, so bare feet on the tiled floors tend to leave a lot of marks. Combine this with the first point: dirty feet + wet room + walking back through the flat. Domestic waiting to happen.

That said, I did exactly that about 10 minutes ago, and cleaned up before she noticed :p As I said, I find they don't really fit, so I just go with bare feet and...tread lightly (sorry)

I hope that helps.

Thank you, that was very informative. I feel I understand your slipper setup now. :D

Back
Top Bottom