what the biggest single game you have ever installed

Permabanned
I have just gone to reinstall Black Ops 4 and see its 164.7GB Download WTF

Why so massive for a cod game, its not an epic world game with infant map and stuff if just a FPS

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
For the game, 174GB for DCS. The Saved game folders, with it's mods, track files etc is another 35GB.
As we're expecting 3 news maps in the near future, and they typically require circa 20GB each, just aswell I bought a big SSD.

Soldato
Annoying when you can get a repacked game and see the size being not even half what the legit game is, publishers should actually take the time to make the games as small as possible because it's not on when a 1TB NVME drive costs over £100, RDR2 would cost at least £10 to keep stored on a fast drive!

Man of Honour
Not sure off the top of my head - I've several games where the install size is between 50 and 100GB - including Doom 2016 and The Division, etc. but some of those include mods and 3rd party mission packs, etc. don't think off the top of my head I've a game installation over 100GB.

Soldato
Games of that size (100GB+) are a big no-no for me. Still stuck on crappy 1MB/s ADSL2+ with no access to fibre of any flavour. What really ***** me off though is that all the streets around me have access to fibre, but BT say they have no plans to upgrade my cabinet in the foreseeable future. So even patches for existing games are starting to be a pain now.

Permabanned
OP
Games of that size (100GB+) are a big no-no for me. Still stuck on crappy 1MB/s ADSL2+ with no access to fibre of any flavour. What really ***** me off though is that all the streets around me have access to fibre, but BT say they have no plans to upgrade my cabinet in the foreseeable future. So even patches for existing games are starting to be a pain now.

I know I lad in that situation. Lives in a build with no fiber. But the guy 2 doors away as virgin

Back
Top Bottom