What to spend my birthday money on!

Soldato
It was my birthday on the 13th September, as im 25 now I dont tend to get a lot these days. I did however get £100.

As I dont usually treatmyself! I never treat myself infact I want to get something with it or do something with it before I end up ****ing it up the wall on bills or fuel! lol.

I need to decorate my bedroom but dont really know how much im going to need for supplies etc. My bedroom is a converted garage (if you can picture how big that is!) the main priority would be paint at the mo. so 4x walls, and on 2 of the walls there is a breeze block feature (about 0.5m wide which goes to the ceiling). Only other things that would need paint is the skirting boards and the door (gloss).

Keeping this in mind im rubbish at estimating how much paint im going to need.

Also, what brands of paint would be sufficiant, is it absolulty neccasary to get dulux paint brand?

Failing this idea, i need something to spend it on, like gadgets, pc bits, or something else.lol.:p

Soldato
in terms of paint, just ask the guys at B&Q they should be able to tell you. in terms of gadgets etc only thing I can think of atm is a decent RC helicopter which are about £70. Good fun to fly although does require skill to fly well

Edit: If you do get the helicopter make sure you get the harder blades as the softer ones shatter

Back
Top Bottom