What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Started Breeders last night on sky. Seems quite amusing so far, though not entirely keen on the aggressive swearing towards the kids (I know it's acting but I just don't like it lol)

Soldato
(Being the absolute alpha that is prerequisite for an OCUK forum membership of course...)

I find Ted so incredibly wet it pains me. And that Alpha thing was a joke, obviously. I'm not at all alpha. But c'mon Ted, stop moping and crack on mate. Painful. He's the central character too, so na. Can't do it. Even Ross Gellar would have to tell Ted to sort his **** out.

HIMYM is all about Barnie, he's awesome enough to counter-act Teds wetness :D

Soldato
Finished 'The Stranger'. Very good, recommended. Very good pace I thought, good story, came together well.

Trying to remember now if the naked kid and Alpaca head actually had any relevance on the main storyline?

Soldato
Started The Good Place, two episodes in and I'm not sure, the main character is just so unlikeable!

It was the Friends replacement recommendation that my son chose so hoping it improves.

Soldato
Started The Good Place, two episodes in and I'm not sure, the main character is just so unlikeable!

It was the Friends replacement recommendation that my son chose so hoping it improves.
I found the entire first half of the first series (and of the third series) to be pretty crap. Very nearly ditched it. The rest is great, though.

Soldato

Stick with it - she is a horrible human being and she gets worse (and better!). But of course that's the whole point.

Great show and we loved it as a family.

Soldato
Mr Robot - onto final season now.

The Tick - was bored so stuck it on with Amazon Prime. 4 episodes in of S1, doesn't seem that great, do i stick with it?

Preacher - heard good things about this and as it's only 4 seasons, should i give this a go?!

Soldato
Mr Robot - onto final season now.

The Tick - was bored so stuck it on with Amazon Prime. 4 episodes in of S1, doesn't seem that great, do i stick with it?

Preacher - heard good things about this and as it's only 4 seasons, should i give this a go?!
The Tick is nothing more than a bit of fun but it is fun, there are only 20 (or so) 20 minute episodes and each one will raise a smile.

The Preacher I thought was excellent and would recommend to anyone!

Man of Honour
I've only just recently found out that there is a tv series version of What We Do In the Shadows, with Matt Berry in it, so I've been binging that lately

Associate
War of the World (Fox version) - written by Howard Overman (Misfits) and has Gabriel Byrne and Elizabeth McGovern starring, only 3 episodes aired to date. Prett interesting, moved away from the tripods, but to small dog like machines. So far its keeping me and the wife engaged, will keep with it.

Back
Top Bottom