What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
FFS - i read that you had finished S4 - the thing i said about Angela happened in Episode 1, so think i'm safe, phew! Didn't mean for any spoilers etc.

One of my all time best shows. CS and RM were amazing in this.
All good mate, I'm terrible at remembering names of characters .....only really remember Elliots name :o

Soldato
I watched season 1 and thought it was ok. Then I started season 2 and I just lost interest. Does it pick up in later seasons?

Exactly the same for me. Lost it somewhere in S2...

Enjoying Gangs of London and Upload at the moment, but quite early in both seasons.

GoL is on Sky right... how might... erm... someone... erm, have all eps when only 3 have actually aired?

Caporegime
Started watching Dark last night. Maybe I was a little too tired as I think I fell asleep before the end of E1. From what I remember it seemed pretty good.

Soldato
Started watching Dark last night. Maybe I was a little too tired as I think I fell asleep before the end of E1. From what I remember it seemed pretty good.

Stick with and rewatch if you fell asleep!

It took me around 5 episodes before i was hooked - although other have said they were hooked from the start.

Caporegime
Stick with and rewatch if you fell asleep!

It took me around 5 episodes before i was hooked - although other have said they were hooked from the start.

I'll carry on with it and see how I get on. It was a similar when watching Devs; it took me a couple of episodes to get into it.

Soldato
Has anyone watched that Nazi hunters thing on Prime with Al Pacino? Is it actually any good or just gruesome Tarantionesque gore and violence?

Caporegime
Has anyone watched that Nazi hunters thing on Prime with Al Pacino? Is it actually any good or just gruesome Tarantionesque gore and violence?

I had to check this out after reading your post as I haven't heard of it and always have liked Al Pacino. I might watch this tonight.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Bosch S01.

Heard many rating this, I have no idea why. Pure cliched cookie-cutter bilge. The people recommending it know what I like so I expected something new for the genre.
I can see why it may appeal to detective-drama-starved audiences, if it's even possible to starve that market.

Soldato
Ragnarok. Brilliant imo but the dubbing let's it down. There's only 1 season (6 eps) on Netflix, really hope to see more of this. It comes at the whole superhero thing from a different angle. Solid 8/10.

Back
Top Bottom