What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I'm three episodes into The Mandalorian S1 and finding it doesn't have enough substance to keep me engaged.

It's also started to feel a bit repetitive where I almost thought I had watched the episode already.

I might stick with it but just have it on in the background instead.

Caporegime
American gods really good can be a bit crazy beautifully shot.
Snow piercer not sure on it at moment. hanging in though.
MeatEater on netflix brilliant show one of my favs. based around hunting but there is also the realness of it and the cooking eating in it. which is refreshing.

Soldato
S6 moves up a gear from previous, I guess to wrap it all up. Could have done with more of that pace in the other seasons.
Yes we did Eps 5, 6 and 7 yesterday evening back to back.
I think the fact it is more Scandinavia focused (plus Rus/Ukraine) and less of the British politics/history helps. And of course Ep7 with
Lagertha's funeral and that haunting music
had a few tears running down my cheeks.

Soldato
Making my way through the Netflix Marvel series. Started with Iron fist and was very confused at the start of the 2nd series when loads of stuff had happened off screen I thought, then I found out you have to watch the whole lot in an order. Enjoying it that way much more.

Liked Jessica Jones (looking forward to 2) much more than I thought I would and also the second Daredevil series. On The Defenders now and looking forward to The Punisher. He was nice.

Soldato
Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton.

It's a legal drama. I think that's what they are called. A fallen lawyer, who spends a lot of time in the pub, is persuaded to take on his old company in a wrongful death case by a damsel in distress. I am 3 episodes in and hooked. Well acted and lots of twists and turns.

And Tania Raymonde looking absolutely stunning doesn't hurt at all.

Caporegime
Just redeemed by Disney+ perk courtesy of Xbox and delighted to see The X-Files are on there. So I have 31 days to try and watch as many as I can starting from the beginning.

Associate
Goliath with Billy Bob Thornton.

It's a legal drama. I think that's what they are called. A fallen lawyer, who spends a lot of time in the pub, is persuaded to take on his old company in a wrongful death case by a damsel in distress. I am 3 episodes in and hooked. Well acted and lots of twists and turns.

And Tania Raymonde looking absolutely stunning doesn't hurt at all.

Thanks for the recomendation. 3 episodes in. Hooked also :)

Soldato
Watching Snowpiercer and enjoying it, though it is all a bit silly. Quite how a class system would exist in such a confined space where the wealth no longer has any relevance in an apocalyptic world... 4 episodes in.

Back
Top Bottom