What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Finished The Terror on Iplayer last night.

Enjoyable watch, though started stronger than it finished. Also I had a bit of difficulty keeping up with who was who. But ultimately it was well shot, and an interesting adaptation of a real event (albeit with one huge bit of creative licence!)

There's a second series (series may be the wrong word) set in a Japanese interment camp during WW2 which sounds interesting as well. But not sure if anyone is showing it.

Associate
Struggling my way through Line of Duty Season 4. Hoping for a payoff in the final season. At the moment it's probably the weakest season for me, but I've still got one more episode.

We finished WandaVision which was okay although the first couple of episodes were a struggle.
We're halfway through The Witcher - it's okay.

Looking to pick up Burn Notice on Disney Starz as I never got around to watching it back in the day. Also, still need to watch The Expanse - I've seen episode 1 three times now and never got any further.

Soldato
Struggling my way through Line of Duty Season 4. Hoping for a payoff in the final season. At the moment it's probably the weakest season for me, but I've still got one more episode.

We finished WandaVision which was okay although the first couple of episodes were a struggle.

Looking to pick up Burn Notice on Disney Starz as I never got around to watching it back in the day. Also, still need to watch The Expanse - I've seen episode 1 three times now and never got any further.

The Expanse is fantastic sci-fi. Its a bit of a slow burner in season 1 but worth sticking with.

Soldato

Season 6 coming out this month. Kelly Macdonald is joining the cast. Always had a thing for her :D

Soldato
Just started watching Night Stalker. Thought "wow this has got into the action quickly" and I didn't realise until half way through the episode that we had accidentally put on episode 2. Oops.

Now watching EP1. Gripping stuff. Much better than the Hotel Cecil one

Caporegime
I'm almost at the end of season 2.

Almost every episode so far is good to great. Solid entertainment.

I'm almost at the end of season 1. Like you say, it's been brilliant so far. I can recall most of the episodes but IIRC it really gets going in seasons 3 and 4.

To be fair, there is so much good stuff on Disney+ that I probably wouldn't hesistate in subbing for another month.

Soldato
Caught up to where Netflix is on Snowpiercer, annoyed I have to wait another week for the next episode now, what is this the 90s :D It has gotten pretty gruesome the last few episodes.

Associate
Caught up to where Netflix is on Snowpiercer, annoyed I have to wait another week for the next episode now, what is this the 90s :D It has gotten pretty gruesome the last few episodes.

Ah ****, wtf. I thought it had ended! I got to episode 6 and was left with that huge cliffhanger, thinking that was it till season 3. Really enjoyed this and struggling to find anything to watch, least i have a few more episodes to keep me going.

Associate
Just started watching Night Stalker. Thought "wow this has got into the action quickly" and I didn't realise until half way through the episode that we had accidentally put on episode 2. Oops.

Now watching EP1. Gripping stuff. Much better than the Hotel Cecil one

I agree, it is much better than the Cecil which I never bothered to finish. It could have been a lot better and shorter; way to many social posters and not enough on the investigation.

Night Stalker (by gum he was evil). It would be interesting to see a documentary on the Hillside Strangler, given it was the same detective involved in both cases.

Soldato
I agree, it is much better than the Cecil which I never bothered to finish. It could have been a lot better and shorter; way to many social posters and not enough on the investigation.

Night Stalker (by gum he was evil). It would be interesting to see a documentary on the Hillside Strangler, given it was the same detective involved in both cases.
Yeah I didn't even bother to watch the last episode and I was falling alseep through other episodes. My partner told me the conclusion and it sounds like a complete waste of time

Jut finished Night Stalker, that was done really well. I knew about the killer in question but not as much as I learned through those 4 episodes. I thought it was Rodney Alcala at first then the penny dropped.

There is something really interesting about serial killers. I wish there wasn't as ultimately they want the notoriety and we give them that, but it's just crazy even trying to think how they think.

Back
Top Bottom