What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Watched the first episode of the new Dexter which intrigued me enough to watch another this week.

Also watched What We Do In The Shadows series 3 episode one which was ace!

Soldato
Dopesick (Disney+)
Only 2 episodes in but excellent so far. Even had a bit of grit in my eye at one point.
The series takes viewers to the epicenter of America's struggle with opioid addiction, from the boardrooms of Purdue Pharma, to a distressed Virginia mining community, to the hallways of the DEA.

Caporegime
Finally got round to starting Gomorrah (Italian Sopranos) after meaning to do so for a couple of years. It's pretty good so far, I haven't been hooked quite yet but it's slowly building and I'm pretty confident I am going to love it.

Soldato
Never really watched Big Bang Theory so started from S1E1 and making my way through, up to S3E5 now and really enjoying it.

I think Sheldon is my fav character so far, never fails to make me laugh.

Soldato
Finished Squid Game and now onto season 3 of You.

There are a few more I will need to watch in the next 2 months though!

Narcos Mexico S3
The Witcher
The Wheel of Time

Probably more that I can't think of right now too

Soldato
Finally got round to starting Gomorrah (Italian Sopranos) after meaning to do so for a couple of years. It's pretty good so far, I haven't been hooked quite yet but it's slowly building and I'm pretty confident I am going to love it.

How far in are you?

I generally only 'liked' it until mid/late season 1 then it really got me drawn in, it was horrible waiting a year and then week by week for subsequent seasons/episodes.

I'd now place it in my top 10 shows of all time.

Caporegime
How far in are you?

I generally only 'liked' it until mid/late season 1 then it really got me drawn in, it was horrible waiting a year and then week by week for subsequent seasons/episodes.

I'd now place it in my top 10 shows of all time.
Only 3 episodes in, sounds like a similar trajectory for me. And S5 isn't far enough so binge watching ahoy.

Soldato
Only 3 episodes in, sounds like a similar trajectory for me. And S5 isn't far enough so binge watching ahoy.

I envy you, i'd love to watch again for the first time. I also have all the music by mokadelic on spotify, it's sublime. Doomed To Live is a fantastic piece of music.

If you enjoy this, also check out ZeroZeroZero, very similar in style/theme.

Soldato
Succession, best thing on TV.

A slightly disapointing 3rd series of What We Do in the Shadows" - it's still good, but has dropped off, it's lost it's charm a bit, The Vampire Council part development has worked, the Vamps out and about less so, we don't need a pixellation of Nandor's junk that was just cheap IMO, that episode was very poor. It all seems a bit rushed like they think they need to keep the energy up, too much slapstick, everyone speaking over each other and too fast, the jokes don't get time to land. I understand they'd probably exhausted a lot of the better material in the first 2 seasons, as often happens with comedies.

It's still good, but making everything hyper hasn't worked.

Back
Top Bottom