What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Finished watching Top Boy (from season 1 to 4). The first two seasons were not bad. It had the emotion side of things of it; it felt more tailored to the youths. On the other hand season 3 & 4 felt like it had simliar aspects to the Gomorrah tv show but on their own turf. It was ok but not as good as Gomorrah.

Just started to watch Formula 1: Drive to Survive Season 4.

Caporegime
My Korean Drama binge continues.

Finished Start-Up - made me quite emotional in parts with the scenes between the old lady and the orphan kid. I loved every bit of it through out.

Started watching Crashed Landing On You - looks quite cute. (still bugs me that it's not Crashed Landed On You ?)

Will finish Twenty Five, Twenty One this week. Going to miss this show, it's been amazing, but I feel the last couple of episodes are losing their way a little, will see how it ends.

Caporegime
From - decent horror show but I'm starting to get Lost vibes
WeCrashed - loving scandal shows at the moment. Great role for Letto (playing a weird eccentric) and we've enjoyed, perhaps not quite as good as Inventing Anna
Dropout - Seyfriend nails Holmes in this show. Another decent show
Snowpiercer - season 3 definitely lost some steam but a good set up for the next season

Caporegime
[QUOTE="doodah, Snowpiercer - season 3 definitely lost some steam but a good set up for the next season[/QUOTE]

the ending was a rushed load of bs.
peaky blinders. finale yesterday surprised there aint a thread for it. not really sure on the ending..seemed a bit weak like sopranos.

[QUOTE="doodah, Snowpiercer - season 3 definitely lost some steam but a good set up for the next season

the ending was a rushed load of bs.
peaky blinders. finale yesterday surprised there aint a thread for it. not really sure on the ending..seemed a bit weak like sopranos.[/QUOTE]
That's disappointing to read about Peaky Blinders ending being a let down.

I've yet to watch the whole thing but that's kind of put me off from investing in it just yet.

Last night I watched the last 2 ever episodes of Holby City.

I might even have shed a tear or two.

For me it was pretty much perfect though and I shall miss it.

Consigliere
Reacher.

Just finished episode 2 and I am not sure if I want to carry on...it seems highly regarded on here and the fight scenes are great. I am not feeling suspense/excitement/any interest in the plot.

Soldato
Finished off S1 of The Last Kingdom and really feel like i'm missing something, it gets so much praise but it felt very middle of the road and safe to me. Characters that are just 2D versions of their archetype, a lead who's inherently a bit unlikable/whingey, convenient plot contrivances, I expected a lot more. I won't get into the standard of some of the acting.

I feel it's really a victim of hype as maybe had I watched it unknowingly, I wouldn't be so critical, i'd give S1 overall about a 6.5/10 - does it drastically improve?

Reacher.

Just finished episode 2 and I am not sure if I want to carry on...it seems highly regarded on here and the fight scenes are great. I am not feeling suspense/excitement/any interest in the plot.

Binned this off after 4 episodes, once you get past the gimmick, it's pretty weak writing.

Soldato
Watching

Halo - started a bit slow but ep2 was much better CGI in the first ep wasnt great.
From - interesting, it's Lost but with no beach
This flag means Death - cheesy entertainment with Pirates again started slow but got more interesting the more I watched up on ep4 now.
The Dropout - wow just wow.

Consigliere
Finished off S1 of The Last Kingdom and really feel like i'm missing something, it gets so much praise but it felt very middle of the road and safe to me. Characters that are just 2D versions of their archetype, a lead who's inherently a bit unlikable/whingey, convenient plot contrivances, I expected a lot more. I won't get into the standard of some of the acting.

I feel it's really a victim of hype as maybe had I watched it unknowingly, I wouldn't be so critical, i'd give S1 overall about a 6.5/10 - does it drastically improve?

Binned this off after 4 episodes, once you get past the gimmick, it's pretty weak writing.

The Last Kingdom does get better and better! :)

I took your advice and binned off Reacher. :p

Back
Top Bottom