What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I've just started on S6 of Billions... and I'm not sure what I'm watching here?! Everyone being nice to each other, people full of morals, the story now seems quite basic and simple. Axe is gone?! What's going on here!?

Soldato
Finished up Succession recently.

The writing is very good, great characters. The premise is starting to wear a little thin after 3 seasons though....there's only so much awful rich people being awful to each other you can watch.

Soldato
I've just started on S6 of Billions... and I'm not sure what I'm watching here?! Everyone being nice to each other, people full of morals, the story now seems quite basic and simple. Axe is gone?! What's going on here!?

Yep, it’s a bit dull to be honest as all of the characters lost any depth. It now just seems to be a 1 hour long string of people talking in metaphors… Shame, I loved the earlier seasons. I think this is set to be the last season so I’ll continue to the end but wouldn’t bother if they did a S7.

Associate
Finished watching Formula 1: Drive to Survive Season 4. Just like the previous seasons; shows the highlights plus the thinking & struggles behind it.

Just started to watch the Severance.

I've spent the wknd catching up with most of the documentaries on My5.

The Disappearnce of Shannon Matthews.
HMP Wakefield: Evil Behind Bars
Caroline: The Murder that Fooled the World. About the british girl who was killed in Athens by her husband. He left their toddler by her dead body and also killed their family dog.
Gabby Petitio: The Murder That Gripped the World
Who Killed Billie-Jo
Body in the Snow: The Murder of Joanna Yeates

I also watched National Treasure, National Disgrace about Saville, Harris, Gary Glitter and Stuart Hall.

All really good viewing, if it is your kind of thing to watch.

Soldato
Feel like we've finished quite a few series recently (All of Us are dead, Severance and Walking Dead).

About to start Peacemaker and Tell me Your Secrets.

All of us are Dead - awesome

Walking Dead - seems to have stopped at ep 16 for a season break until August?!

Severance - still to start, worth it?

Soldato
All of us are Dead - awesome

Walking Dead - seems to have stopped at ep 16 for a season break until August?!

Severance - still to start, worth it?

Probably badly worded, but finished the current group of episodes of the walking dead.

Severance - Definitely. It's so different to everything else i've watched and whilst a little slow to start, it really gets going.

Back
Top Bottom