What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Dark.
I really really wanted to like this. But I couldn't keep up. Looked a great show. But wasn't enough time spent in a static 'place'. I couldn't remember who was who etc

Dark is excellent (with German subs on). But yes, the time jumps are very confusing trying to work out who is who is different times. Honestly, we had a pen and paper out noting down who was who, but that does show how invested in the show we were!

This may help, but be aware of spoilers:

Soldato
Binged the first 3 episodes of The Terminal List yesterday, very dark start and exciting. Unusual seeing Chris Pratt in a serious role. Am definitely hooked on this one, it’s a bit like Dexter meets Jack Ryan.

Caporegime
Dark is excellent (with German subs on). But yes, the time jumps are very confusing trying to work out who is who is different times. Honestly, we had a pen and paper out noting down who was who, but that does show how invested in the show we were!

This may help, but be aware of spoilers:

Yeah I almost thought of doing the same. But at that point its work. And reluctantly I gave up at that point. I think I got 5 episodes in. And just thought.. Wtf is going on?

Caporegime
I know Voyager had its cheesy moments but really enjoying my annual re-watch of some top episodes, this time going past the usual pew pew episodes (any Borg or Hirogen episodes). No whispering, no galaxy ending event every 3 minutes, just enjoyable episodic content.

Soldato
I would put it in my top 3 shows with Breaking Bad and Justified. Although, if you're not enjoying it at this point, maybe it's just not for you?
Wow - does The Americans get massively better after season 1 - it starts strong but 2nd half of first season was fairly poor, apart from the finale - never carried on after that.

With you on Breaking Bad & Justified though, would have them both inside a top 5'ish.

Back
Top Bottom