What was the most outrageous thing you did at School ?

Soldato
Me, as a child of the 60's, none of this ********* stuff!

#1 Brewing, Mead and selling it (£2 pint! mid 1970's headmaster thought it was pretty damn cool but had to punish me anyway :p )

#2 Chlorate Bombs, Childhood isn't he same without Chrorate. One could make anything go bang with that.

After I had blown up a shed, the fire officer took it really seriously, the local copper OTOH thought it was hilariously funny (Especially once I had told him my place of birth, Child of Empire and all that!:p :p )

So, anybody want to call me on this?
And no. Being Black and being stabby and shooty does not count!

And no, really ********* is a banned word, How sad...! :(.

Soldato
Pretty much nothing. Fairly quiet kid I think, did quite well at athletics. Honestly can't think of anything. Think I had a bottle of md2020 in common room on last day.

Total badass.

Soldato
I blocked the overflow pipe and weighed down the ballcock on a second floor toilet once, queue a waterfall appearing from our stairwell, never got caught for that.

Also printed a massive picture of my headmistress using rastorbater and hung it from the second floor art department. Even paid the newly formed IT department for printing costs but somehow was never attributed to the crime again.

Got caught putting sardines behind radiators before the school open day though.

Soldato
I was sent home from primary school once by an absolutely furious headmaster (seriously, looking back he must have been dangerously close to an aneurysm) because some mates and I returned from break time covered from head to foot in thick, black mud having escaped the playground to play in a nearby swamp. :D

Associate
There's was a fair few students that smoked (Including myself). We would all stand on the school field in a tight huddle during break to have a quick tab but as soon as a teacher stepped onto the field everyone would disperse and then spread around the field into smaller groups to prevent being caught.

We all thought it was great at the time but looking at it now it was pretty sad.

Soldato
Locked a supply teacher in a cupboard for half a day.

Threw reams of dot matrix printer paper off the top floor.

The usual bunsen burner shenanigans

Destroyed a 6th formers artwork by somehow managing to throw a fir cone across the whole playground and through a 6" gap and knock a can of coke that was on the window sill.

Soldato
Drank vodka at lunch break.

Smoked weed before my geography exam (was my highest grade) use to smoke weed a lot.

Err, threw someone through a window, it was the ground floor though.

Did a massive dub (graffiti).

Put a large concrete block on a railway line.

Shoplifting.

I underwrite mortgages now. Go figure....

Caporegime
one sports day pushed a portaloo over with another kid inside.
seems he got covered with poop.

got a letter sent to my parents about it, never got spoken to at school about the incident, I guess because I always got on with my work and never had any trouble before that

Soldato
I got into my school network and gave myself admin rights, made a few changes to the desktop colour scheme and changed the I.T managers access to normal user, and got up on the school roof once, nothing to bad though

Soldato
I was a goody two-shoes all my school life, but you know what they say about the quiet ones. Somehow I managed to convince myself that to celebrate the end of 6th form, in 1981, I should make a very large firework from scratch.

Fortunately I was also about to fail my A level chemistry, so my numbers were way off. In the end all I made was a very nasty smoke bomb, thankfully, and the only casualty was the chair I hastily put over it in the middle of the school lawn, just in case the thing blew up.

I have been a good boy since, honest. No trips to Syria whatsoever.

Soldato
I was a bit of a bad lad at school, easily lead astray. I got ravelled up in all sorts, worst being taking an air pistol to school and shooting someone in the back for a laugh, that got me suspended. Downside to being constantly out of line was getting the blame for things I hadn't actually done, like nicking £20 out of a teachers hand bag after she'd left the room, someone said they'd seen me do it so I copped for that as well.

Soldato
- Threw a brick at a passing car in Primary school. Not proud of that.
- Locked the German teacher in a cupboard in Secondary school and made her cry. She was a really nice lady as well.
- On an outbound adventure course, I was in a room on the fourth floor with the emergency exit. Next to the exit was a cupboard. I unscrewed the Exit sign and screwed it to the cupboard door. When we had a fire drill I just lay in the bed and laughed hard as about 5 kids ran into the cupboard.
- Sneaked beer into school on numerous occasions and we had a secret drinking den under the school stage.

Loads more but they are the ones that first came to mind. The brick thing still bothers me 35 years later.

Soldato
OP
- Threw a brick at a passing car in Primary school. Not proud of that.
Loads more but they are the ones that first came to mind. The brick thing still bothers me 35 years later.

Now you mention it, I threw a log at a passing car when I was about 8. I immediately regretted it and, like you, it still bothers me to this day (I am now nearly 60)... :/

Caporegime
Drank vodka at lunch break.

Smoked weed before my geography exam (was my highest grade) use to smoke weed a lot.

Err, threw someone through a window, it was the ground floor though.

Did a massive dub (graffiti).

Put a large concrete block on a railway line.

Shoplifting.

I underwrite mortgages now. Go figure....
I’m surprised you didn’t end up in Borstal!

Soldato
There was a really big house backing onto the school field, me and a couple of others climbed through into the garden and broke into the shed where the ride on lawnmower was kept and went for a joy ride :p

Also drank and smoked weed before some lessons

Also let off a few smoke and stink bombs

Back
Top Bottom