What was your Fav Programme / Show growing up.

Associate
Monkey, The Water Margin, Buck Rogers, Grange Hill and Dungeons & Dragons.
Also loved a comedy called Goodnight Sweetheart

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I think this goes through stages of life so....

Magic Roundabout
Bionic Man
Buck Rogers in the 20th century. (I have such a fetish for white jump/cat suits even to this day :)
A-Team (cmon it was awesome when you was 12)
Tiswas
Dangermouse
X-Files

I think most of my answers have already been answered by others below (Red Dwarf, Gladiators, Robot Wars etc)....

Except for Inspector Gadget. Loved that as a daily cartoon on morning TV :)

The Krypton Factor

Deffo bring this back!

Red Dwarf for my teen years up.

I never saw the 1988/89 originals, but they started repeating it from the very beginning from early 1994. So series 1-4 ran in their entirity throughout most of 1994 if memory serves, then the show carried on from series 5 in 1995 onwards.

Stargate:SG1

I never saw the TV series but I liked the Stargate film.

Gladiators, Krypton factor and crystal maze for me!

The Glads 1992-1998 rocked! It's being rebooted in 2023 apparently.

Knightmare

I loved the earlier years, 1988ish, where it was all dungeons-based with scary computer graphics! I wasn't so keen on it when it became 1st-person and more outdoorsy.

- Robot Wars

This too. This was the "robots" version of Gladiators. Like Glads contendors, except it was robots vs house robots :)

Soldato
Dungeons and Dragons, Knightmare, Huckleberry Finn and His Friends, The Time Tunnel, The Land of the Giants, Friday 13th - The Series, Twighlight Zone, Quantum Leap, Airwolf, Knight Rider, Street Hawk, A-Team, Fall Guy, Soap, The Golden Girls, Gardeners World, Starsky and Hutch, Cagney and Lacey, Grange Hill, Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica, Terrahawks, Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons, Transformers, Centurions, Ulysses 31, The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang, Dogtanion, Gozilla and Godzooky, Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo, The Flintstones.

Back
Top Bottom