What was your workplace/uni/school secret drama?

Caporegime
After I left there was a female teacher caught having relations with 2 or 3 of the boys.

While I was there, secondary school, there was at least two accusations of 2 different teachers calling in younger girls to the store cupboards and abusing them by accident.....

Good school :p

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...total-SILENCE-school-ban-talking-classes.html

Looks like they hired a Victorian Nazi as headteacher aswell....

Soldato
sadly not surprising...pretty sure there was another thread like this with multiple people stating the dodgy noncy behaviour of the teachers at their academy/secondary/high school

been a few convictions at mine too

pretty shocking really!

The only teacher at my secondary school who was allegedly at it (AFAIK) was an Australian dance/drama teacher. She always wore low cut tank tops and no bra, so keeping our attention was not a problem. I'm inclined to believe the rumors... But I think most of the lads would have lined up to be abused tbh

Man of Honour
Two of the teachers at my school were rumoured to be shagging, which I'm sure is a rumour at many schools, but the (still married) man had a son in the year above me at the same school which made things a bit awkward. I knew the whole family as they lived round the corner and were old family friends, I'd been to their house a fair number of times, so it was a bit weird. The female teacher was a fair bit younger than him, and to be fair they did seem pretty close, they'd always be hanging around together at events etc.

Workplace, ignoring the usual thing about people sleeping together I guess one controversy was I had a female supervisor who was very flirty (with lots of people), talking about how wet some external visitor got her or whatever, but she would take things too far. She ended up getting fired for flashing one of the directors in the stationary cupboard. In hindsight although it never really clicked at the time as someone rather naive in their first job, some of the stuff she did would be classed as sexual harassment these days (this was 20 years ago), like she would position herself so you had to squeeze past and then grind into your crotch, stuff like that. It was nowhere near as appealing as it sounds working with someone like this, she was also pretty adept at what I now know is termed as gaslighting; she'd frequently deny having said / been told something, laugh off situations and put words in people's mouths. This type of thing must happen a lot with young new recruits and older staff who know the company inside out.

Man of Honour
Work place "secret" drama would need a complicated diagram to come close to explaining... a few things came out of the woodwork after most of the people involved had left but some of us had a fair idea.

To kind of give an idea and as good a place to start as any - we had a team leaders night out and one of them disappears, the next morning says to me if anyone asks he fell asleep in the toilets and was woken at 6am by security... turns out him and one of the assistant managers, who the building access logs reported to, were sneaking into work during the night having an affair. The assistant manager's daughter and her daughter's boyfriend also worked for us - apparently one night they were drinking at her house and the daughter had a few too many and passed out and her mum and the daughters BF were shagging while she was passed out in the chair nearby... but a few of us were aware she'd been sleeping with her BF's best mate who also worked for us, while he was in a relationship with the sister of another girl who worked for us who was quite open about the fact she'd slept with both of the lads (I assume at different times...) one night when a few of us were down the pub after work.

And that is just scratching the surface of it - was about 7 of them in total all in interwoven tangles of affairs and stuff...

School wise had one pervy teacher who'd give some of the girls detention for any excuse then do stuff like drop something so he could look up their skirts, trying to find any excuse to put his hands on them, etc. and then tried to touch up a couple of girls and when the noose was closing had a "medical" event and "retired".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom