What watch do you wear?

Man of Honour
Most of you know how picky I am with what I like in terms of watch designs, and for the last... god knows how long, I've been umming and ahhing over a dress watch, namely the Hamilton Navy Pioneer. But I also really REALLY like another watch, which could probably replace the Pelagos. I want both, but I don't like the faff of having multiple automatic watches, adjusting both, keeping them wound, you get the idea.

So I think I've decided to go for it, and will likely put the Pelagos up for sale at some point very soon.

Any guesses as to what this mystery piece is? To give a clue, this watch could double as a dive watch, but also looks both formal, and casual :cool:

Associate
Most of you know how picky I am with what I like in terms of watch designs, and for the last... god knows how long, I've been umming and ahhing over a dress watch, namely the Hamilton Navy Pioneer. But I also really REALLY like another watch, which could probably replace the Pelagos. I want both, but I don't like the faff of having multiple automatic watches, adjusting both, keeping them wound, you get the idea.

So I think I've decided to go for it, and will likely put the Pelagos up for sale at some point very soon.

Any guesses as to what this mystery piece is? To give a clue, this watch could double as a dive watch, but also looks both formal, and casual :cool:

Aqua Terra?

Soldato
Christopher Ward Trident of some description?

I'm firmly in the camp of not blending the two - a diver can be formal now, as they're just so damn common that they're everywhere, and are thus worn as dress watches, but they're still not quite right as formal pieces, on my wrist at least. A dress watch that can go to diver depths though, which is what you're suggesting, is beyond me though!

Man of Honour
Not a Tag or a CW, and legend has it that I don't have the build for an Omega :(... :D

This switch might confuse/surprise a few. I'll need a few days to see how I like it, but if it looks as good as it does in photos and feels as good as reviews suggest, then I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom