What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

Nicest bronze watch I have ever seen and what an amazing story behind it. I think if I ever get a bronze it will be the Oris Big Crown which looks equally immense.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
That is nice still but it's no touch on the Oris I'm afraid to my eyes! And bears no story of a remarkable man either.

Plus it has date window, eugh :D

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
New strap came for my Seiko, much better than the patent leather one before. I definitely still need to buy a watch that isn't as dressy though. As I'm now working from home and all my meetings are via Teams I'm hardly wearing this.

lO9qWAMl.jpg

I also got a metal bracelet which I think works but going to keep the brown leather on for now.

laKFG8Wl.png.jpg

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
This is why I probably should not have a snooze during the afternoon as I am then up most of the night looking at things to buy :o

Hopefully it's here Saturday.

Soldato
... As I'm now working from home and all my meetings are via Teams I'm hardly wearing this.

I’ve been WFH since March and no end in sight yet. I’ve finally succumbed and bought a winder this morning for my Sub. Managed to get a discount on a Wolf single winder. If it works well, I might get another for my Omega.

Back
Top Bottom