What watch do you wear?

Soldato
It's a lot of money to pay for those specs, let's face it it's the Omega stamp on the dial you're paying for but minus all the things that make an Omega, an Omega!

On the other hand for £207 it's the cheapest Omega branded watch anybody will ever get to buy, shame they're only available in London or Edinburgh and not online, I might have bought one

Man of Honour
Well my mate wants me to grab him one but only after I send him pics of the black one lol. If they look decent in person then I will grab a sand/grey one as that looks nicest but I will likely flip it after a year or so :p

Soldato
I saw these today. They certainly look £207 and the hype is ridiculous but they're very cool. Thankfully Swatch have said that production will be "unlimited" so they will be attainable for anyone.

Soldato
People camped outside Swatch on Carnaby Street. Makes my decision to drag myself into London first thing a bit easier I think.

Will have to hope they go on sale online or perhaps stock just gets refreshed. Unsure how Omega will want to play it really.

Soldato
People camped outside Swatch on Carnaby Street. Makes my decision to drag myself into London first thing a bit easier I think.

Will have to hope they go on sale online or perhaps stock just gets refreshed. Unsure how Omega will want to play it really.
As above I've seen some screenshots of swatch saying on twitter about them going online at some point, no idea about time scales though.

Back
Top Bottom