What would be a good cooler for me ?

Associate
Hi this is my first post on oc and i am going to upgrade my pc soon and i was just wondering what cooler would be best for me ? i was going to get the Asus Silent Knight but it is £40 and i don't know if it is good or even if it will fit in my case, my pc is a packard bell imedia 1569, i don't want to spend a fortune, can you help !

ps i heard the Arctic cooling Freezer 7 Pro was good

Associate
OP
yeah...

well yeah i was going to try but in the upgrade most things are going anyway so it won't really be a packard bell by the end !!! :) :) so can anyone help with this cooler thing ?

Associate
OP
I have just been looking at the tuniq tower on a site and it had pictures of it installing and im not a 100% sure without opening my pc up but that looks like it will never fit in my case

ps. i am going to get a 8800GTX in the upgrade as well so i think (and by the way im no expert) my case is going to be super cramped ! this can't be good for cooling as i was going to overclock it as well..... or do you think i don't need a new cooler at all i've got a e6300 at standard speed and speedfan says system is 34c and cpu is 26c which i think is quite good...

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hey how come no one has responded, nevermind i was just measuring up and i think the heatsink/fan will fit in but the 8800GTX has no chance ! so i think a new case is in order i was going to get the Antec 900

Back
Top Bottom