What would make your day better?

Soldato
For me, i'd quite like for a helicopter to land in the car park at work, my favourite Agent Provocateur models file out, find me, man-handle me into said chopper, blindfold me and stuff...

When I'm unblindfolded I'm in a beautiful place, probably tropical island, with the aforementioned beautiful ladies, a free bar with and barbecue. Somehow, all my best friends are there too, and we get drunk listening to tunes on the beach with a massive fire. That'd make my day.

Associate
For me, i'd quite like for a helicopter to land in the car park at work, my favourite Agent Provocateur models file out, find me, man-handle me into said chopper, blindfold me and stuff...

When I'm unblindfolded I'm in a beautiful place, probably tropical island, with the aforementioned beautiful ladies, a free bar with and barbecue. Somehow, all my best friends are there too, and we get drunk listening to tunes on the beach with a massive fire. That'd make my day.

I think I would like a bacon sammich. Yeah, that would make my day better.

The temperature being about twenty degrees centigrade warmer.

For it to stop bloody raining

We all have different tastes.

A nice Lamb Madras with Poppadoms, Garlic Naan, the pickle dips and Onion Bhajis

Back
Top Bottom